Untitled Part 7

You can't stand it. The anticipation is a part of the foreplay and god knows he's magnificent at it, but you're just propped up with a pillow under your hips and the air of the room cool on your skin —every entrance exposed for him— and he hasn't touched you since walking into the bedroom.

You imagine ahead to the sex that will follow whatever he has in store and you know he's watching the way you flex and pulse with wanting him.

Your hands are still bound at the wrist and currently over your head so your weight is on your elbows as you lift your chin trying to see him behind you.

"Head down," He says and you comply. He says your name as if disappointed in you "Am I not clear with my rules?" He asks and you're scared to answer. "You remember the last time you broke them right?"

You do, of course you do. The pain and denial followed by such a release. "Yes Baron."

"And yet you've done it again."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you?"

You smile just a little and refuse to give him the answer that will save your hide. For better or worse, he is not patient with you tonight.

The resulting smack of his belt to your ass makes you shriek and you bite the duvet. Your hands are folded and you press your fingers into the flesh to get through the pain.

"Will you offer yourself like that again?" He asks.

You shake your head but raise up to speak. "I was just helping." You roll your eyes and he can't see your face but you're very good at amplifying that snarky tone.

You feel the sting of not one but two slaps of the belt this time and the pain translates as anger, the emotion bubbling in your chest. "That's not fair, I did what you wanted!" You yell.

God...why did you go and do that? Maybe because you know what will happen. He does not accept you talking back to him when you're fully in your roles and tonight you're having a hard time keeping the worlds separate.

Now there is an awful rhythm to his punishment. The horrible sting of the belt and you count to three in your head between strikes and try to flex your muscles to brace against the next but there is no relief.

When your shoulders shake and you're on the verge of tears, Zemo stops.

"What is rule one?" He asks.

"No flirting." You whisper your breath shaking your chin quivering.

"And did you break the rule?"

"But I thought... you told me to..."

He sighs. "I said to distract him, not to give yourself to him, not to let him touch you, and he did, didn't he?"

You open your eyes looking out at the dark city skyline through the windows. "Yes."

"Where? Where was his hand while you blew on his dice?" He says disgusted.

You look away and groan. "My ass..."

"Whose?" He asks, his voice high with the question he already knows the answer to.

You're confused at first and don't answer. The sharp crack across your skin snaps you out of it and you cry out but answer. "Yours"

"Say it again." He snarls.

"Yours, Baron yours." You insist. "I'm sorry" You gasp when you feel his hand make contact instead of the belt. One smack and then he lays his palm flat on your hot, stinging skin. "I am yours"