Continued 12

Bucky never looks away from your punishments anymore. Now he watches with a jealous sort of lust that makes it all the better.

His eyes are fixed on you as he waits from his place in the center of the room and you are momentarily distracted by him which is nice because you need a break from the pain.

"You do like to tease, don't you." Zemo says circling you slowly. He sighs pretending to feel sorry for you.

Your fingers are interlaced on top of your head and you don't dare put them down again after he gave your palms a slap with the leather— how silly that you hadn't considered that the leash could be used against you. Now you're here paying for underestimating Zemo and your earlier actions.

Your lips and eyes shut tight but you manage to open you mouth and answer him. "Yes Baron."

"I know." He says, his tone all too cool. He steps in front of you again and you wait breathing fast knowing that it's coming.

That thin leash strikes the tops of your thighs licking your skin with the heat of fire and you hold in your cries, looking across the room at Bucky whose narrowed gaze shows some ounce of sympathy, but mostly you see how badly he wants to get up, push Zemo out of the way and fuck you.

When the next few strikes criss cross your thighs in a pattern of pain you give in, unable to take more and sink down onto your heels, your shaking breath nearly turning to tears.

Zemo stops and comes over pulling you back up onto your knees by your elbows. "Look at me."

You won't

"Look at me."

You open your eyes but you hate him right now.

"Don't tease." He says shaking his head. He smiles and kisses your cheek, ignoring your angry face. "But, I have to admit, you are an incredible dancer. Next time, let me touch the parts I like most, yes?" He asks tweaking the tip of your nose.

You roll your eyes but quickly mumble. "Yes Baron"

He laughs a little and kisses your forehead. "So feisty tonight," He says petting your head. "Should we continue until I've whipped it out of you?" He asks, standing with the leash dangling in his hand, both the front and backs of your thighs stinging.

"No! I'm sorry." You insist while thinking back to how you shook your ass in the lounge and how you can't wait to do it again. Maybe next time you'll be able to take more of the consequences...

He smiles stroking your face.

"Fine." He gazes down at you for a little while until you calm and eventually his hand feels as good on your skin as it ever has. "James." He calls.

"Yes Baron."

Zemo walks over going around behind Bucky and clips the leash back onto his collar, the sound is soft but chilling. You see the way Bucky's eyes close and his muscles tense. "Come, let's make her feel better. I think she's learned her lesson enough for tonight."

Both their eyes are on you.

You watch Zemo take that leash in hand and wrap it around his palm closing it in his fist like you knew he would, but you're curious if he'll actually take the next step, so you wait holding your breath. Sure enough, as he orders you to lay on your back with your legs spread, Zemo pulls Bucky along making him cross the short distance on all fours.

Holy shit...

"I want to hear her say your name." Zemo says as Bucky lowers "I want you to make her come like you did while I was away."