Continued 10

Two nights later, the air has grown noticeably warmer and not because of the heat from the boat but the change in climate.

The music and wine flow like water starting even before dinner so that by the time the small feast is finished, you're feeling a good buzz and hinting at what you really want, what you've been craving and longing for. You can feel it in your bones, aching to be satisfied. It's a deep sort of innate calling that can not be ignored and if you don't give into it soon, you refuse to be held responsible for your actions...

So when Doja Cat starts singing so sweetly through the million dollar sound system that your eyes roll shut, you smack your hands down on the table and push your chair back, jumping up to give into that primal call because tonight— all you want to do is dance.

The second Zemo explained how the ships blocking technology would allow you travel undetected while still allowing for satellite use, you started abusing it to get into your Spotify and randomly put together a playlist knowing you'd need a night like this eventually. As tough as he can be about breaking rules— especially ones that involve real life consequences— Zemo is first of all; a sucker for a good dance night just as much as you are, and second; a complete pushover when it comes to the things you want. So when you pout just enough and ask real sweet, he does finally give in realizing that no amount of punishment can stop you. It's Bucky who seems to forget about the playlist and who —surprise— refuses to get off his ass and dance, even though you try to get him to join you.

But you don't care. You leave him and make your way into the lounge with its dim lighting, open floor and low couches letting it become your dance floor and take up the space beautifully; so much so that you don't even notice you're out there alone. You just keep singing "kiss me more", grinning like a girl with 'nothing to lose' tossing your head back with a laugh, feeling the high.

Bucky sets his fork down and leans to the side in his chair watching over his shoulder. Zemo takes a swallow of wine, his eyes never leaving the sight of you framed by the lounge doorway as the sway of your hips and bounce of your ass becomes hypnotic. You toss your softest curves like sexual extensions of the music loving every beat until the last, and the song fades.

Resting your hands on the small of your back, you catch your breath with a wide grin. That was the perfect warm up. These poor boys have no idea what they're in for...

You quickly turn and find them watching. A flush rises up your neck from the attention, growing your smile until it beams. "What?" But you know what.

Bucky shakes his head looking off, "That one on there twice?" He deadpans and tosses a piece of bread in his mouth.

You roll your eyes, laughing as you head back for the table, very much flattered by his— compliment— only to be stopped before you can sit down by the glorious voice of the one and only Whitney taking over the surround sound, declaring that she wants to 'Dance With Somebody'.

You toss your arms in the air with a high pitched squeal making Bucky recoil like you're a woman possessed.

"Oh come on! How can anyone resist this!" You shout at him over the distinct sounds of the 80's and growl in frustration when he won't budge. You huff and shove his shoulder, leaving him to go twirling back into the lounge again.

This is exactly what you've been craving. A night of good booze and food and solid, sweat inducing, "don't give a shit what you look like" dancing. You're already hopping around, feeling the delightful agony of wishing you had someone to dance with as only she can make you feel and singing at the top of your lungs, when you're joined by, well, not the unlikely but still surprising presence of the Baron, just in time for him to perfectly mouth the lyrics along with you and Ms. Houston—