Untitled Part 10

"It's fine James. Your old fashioned ideas of what's acceptable and what's not are telling you that you should leave, and yet— here you are—back again."

You're still at the second waiting place in the middle of the floor, notably less comfortable than the bed. Zemo is standing behind you, his voice quiet but clear as he speaks to the man not yet in the room. "You must know by now that it's only natural to want something we're afraid of." You listen to Zemo as he slowly circles you, speaking to Bucky who hesitates at the threshold of the bedroom.

"Please, come in and shut the door. Sam has made it clear, he wants nothing to do with this. He is my guest as much as you are and I would like him to feel comfortable." He lays his hand on your head and looks down at you adoringly. "She does tend to make a lot of noise."

You dare to glance up when you hear the door click shut. Bucky is following the same path of observation as Zemo, and you know what he sees.

You, in the restraints he helped put you in, but now you're sitting with your butt on your heels, and your knees apart so that you can feel the air teasing your skin barely covered by your underwear. Your fingers interlaced and hanging in the cuffs with your head, down but eyes up.

Zemo lifts your chin and strokes your cheek, tapping your face just a little more than necessary and you shut your eyes bracing for more.

He slips around behind you, hand on the collar once Bucky is facing you both. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" He asks bending, his breath warm in your ear.

You know not to lie, he'll be able to tell "Yes Baron." You answer.

"Tell him." Zemo says casually, standing upright.

"I've been waiting for this." You say clearly, sure to look Bucky in the eye.

"You promise?" Bucky asks standing in front of the bed.

"Why don't you sit down and let her show you." Zemo offers.

Bucky frowns but he does sit.

"Go to Him." Zemo says gently pushing the back of your head.

You move as gracefully as a dancer, rising up to standing and slink your way across the room in your bare feet. You lure Bucky in with the sway of your hips and the very faint clink of the chain hanging between your breasts. When you're standing in front of him, you slowly go back down to your knees, your eyes raising up as his gaze down.

"Just as you would for me." Zemo instructs and you do exactly as you've been told.

"Please... Sir." You don't know what else to call him in this situation, you'll all work it out eventually but for now that works. "Unzip your pants, I can't," You say. The length of the chain is enough to move but not enough to reach.

Taking a deep breath, Bucky first presses his warm hand to your cheek. When you smile, he exhales and gives a nod.

Finally. He's all in.

The sound of his zipper is like a spark igniting the fire between you.

You sit and watch him free his perfect, very pretty cock that rises up like a god damned tower and your eyes go just a little wide.

"I think you know what to do." Bucky says trying on the voice of a dominant man and it suits him so well that you do not hesitate.

With your hands on his knees you push up and open your mouth, easing your way—down and up just a little— wetting his skin inch by inch with your own saliva until you can fit him into your mouth. You feel him tense and the powerful muscle of his legs rises under your hands. When he makes the tiniest moan, you smile with the tip of his dick in your mouth.