Untitled Part 9

You feel an aura of uncertainty floating around Bucky as he paces the bedroom floor. You peek up and see that he's got this heavy look of concern for what's he's just walked in on that you find disappointing. You want him to want this, you want him to want you.

"When is he coming back?" Bucky asks, his brows knitting closer together.

You glance over at the windows of the bedroom towards the sky, your only indication of time from your spot on the middle of the bed. Lifting your chin you look at him twisting your lips to the side with hesitancy. You're not technically permitted to speak until the Baron comes back, but you know Bucky won't tell Zemo. "He said just an hour or so. The sun is past that third window now so it should be soon."

Bucky spins around, his eyes darting across the wall of windows to see what you see. "That's how you tell time?" He sounds appalled.

You laugh a little. "When I'm not allowed to move— yes."

He looks back across the room at you, trying to understand. "You swear you like it?" He asks a little more gently this time.

Poor man. "Yes, I swear."

"Why?"

"Because it feels good. Don't kink shame me James, or him."

Bucky takes a step back, he looks a little offended but also uncertain of what exactly he should be offended by. You love how he doesn't go out of his way to keep up with the changing phrases of the day, like he refuses to lose that little bit of 1940.

Clearing his throat he rubs his hand of flesh and bone over the back of his neck like he's nervous to ask this next question but he does anyway. "So this?" He waves his hand up and down in your direction. "When he tells you to sit here and not move, is what you like? What about—what about what I heard?" He says it like he's got one over on you now.

You just smile. He's really having a hard time and it's adorable if not a little frustrating, so you try to make it easy. "You mean last night?"

"Yeah." He says as if there was some other time he heard the crack of the Baron's belt and your muffled cries.

"Did Sam hear?"

"He sleeps like a rock."

You're relieved. Now that would be embarrassing, but Bucky... he and Zemo already have such a dynamic. "Are you asking if I liked the way he punished me for breaking rule three that morning? Because yes. I mean it hurts. Fuck, it always hurts. But that pain heightens the best parts. And, I like the way he makes me feel safe and loved."

"By beating you!" He spits out, his face showing more emotion than you thought he was capable of.

"No, Bucky. By showing me that mutual trust and respect is real. I would not choose this life with someone who doesn't love me like he does."

"Beautifully said."

You gasp and hang your head when Zemo appears in the doorway.

For the last hour you've been sitting on your knees in the middle of the bed, waiting for him to come back wearing a soft cotton t-shirt and white underwear to match and the thigh high socks he likes. Around your neck is the simple, very thin gold chain with the circle pendant that hovers over the hollow of your throat. You typically save it for when you're out. Its symbol is recognizable by those in the know as a display of your submissive life to a dom who has great taste.

"Forgive me Baron, I was just trying to explain it to him..." You feel the muscles between your legs clench and your heart race. He'll punish you for this, there's no denying it.