Continued 22

Mid-Week —After the Beach

"Quiet. Don't wake her up."

Bucky glances back at you still sleeping peacefully. You look so pretty with your leg peeking out from under the blanket and a subtle frown between your brows.

"I was going down to the garden for some breakfast," He whispers, sliding his hands up Zemo's back to help flip down the collar of the clean shirt he's just put on.

"No— you're weren't," Zemo answers, doing up the buttons. Bucky goes to correct him but steps back. Their eyes meet over Helmut's shoulder with a loaded pause. "Were you?" Zemo asks with a dash of sarcasm.

Bucky stares at him for a few seconds of defiance before he lowers his eyes. There's only one answer he can give, "No."

Zemo squares up and turns to face him. "What?" He whispers a little louder.

"No, Baron." Bucky corrects himself somewhat reluctantly, his jaw tightening with the exhale.

Zemo looks him over, holding back desire to only show dominance "Come into the bathroom," He instructs quietly as he goes, not bothering to look and see if Bucky obeys. He knows his soldier will follow.

*

"You may have me. I like it." Zemo smiles. He presses his forehead to Bucky's temple and whispers hot and heavy in his ear "I like it when your big beautiful cock is inside of me." They moan together, Bucky grips the edge of the sink tighter, Zemo holds him closer—his free arm around Bucky's chest, his hand closed tight on the flesh and bone shoulder— he turns his head looking down at Bucky's bare legs in the dim light, "But only when I allow it. Do you understand?" He demands, shoving his hand forward, the squeeze around his middle finger making him ache for the same feel in another place.

Bucky nods quickly, licking his lips, sinking down against the pressure, his eyes shutting tight and going wide as he's drilled deeper by Helmut's steady finger.

"Say it!" Zemo whispers loudly, bringing him closer.

"I understand." Bucky spits out, leaning against Zemo —he's helpless to the Baron's battering of his ass.

"Good," Zemo says, stoping. Very slowly, he slips his finger free. "Now, we can begin."

Bucky groans, his face falling as he realizes they've only just started. He should have known this was why Zemo told him to shower more than usual when he woke up this morning.

"Quiet," Zemo soothes, stroking Bucky's face, "You were such a big man yesterday. So ready to shove me up against a wall and do what you want to me. What happened? Where is that man now?"

Bucky knows better than to say anything back. He just takes his verbal shaming.

"He's gone, isn't he? Hiding behind the one holding onto the sink." He smiles and taps Bucky's bare ass a few times, making him hang his head more. "Now, big man. Go into the bedroom very quietly. In the top drawer is her glass toy. Get it."

Bucky snaps his head around, eyes wide with shock. "But that's hers! I can't. It's been inside of her?"

"Oh it's quite clean. Very sanitary. Sterile actually. But that's not what's bothering you— is it" He grins. "It's the humiliation."

Bucky quickly looks away. He doesn't want to say.

"Well, perhaps you'll remember this lesson better than I'd anticipated."

*

Humiliation is the perfect word.

Bucky can't even look at him.