Pleasure Remains the Same: Continued

A quick note before the story: I hadn't really planned on publishing more but this story just wouldn't let go and I ended up writing an entire continuation. Sometimes you've just got to do what the voices in your head tell you do, especially when one of them is Helmut Zemo. I hope you enjoy! I had a blast writing it and will hopefully have the conclusion up and published very soon. 

Warnings: the following chapters are full on sub/dom winter baron with a submissive reader and will go into full sexual detail, so if bisexual sex is not for you then please stop reading. Strict 18+ONLY for- m/m oral sex, m/f spanking, aggressive orgasm denial/edging, with additional warnings to be added.

Summary

When the Baron refuses to stay locked up, he sends for the two people he needs to make his freedom worth the risk. You, and Bucky.
With your temporary life left behind for a new one the likes of which only a Baron could provide, you find your old lifestyle so easy to slip back into, especially now that you're not the only one on your knees

*

Is there a word for this feeling? The one that happens when you wake up not knowing when or where you are...

Is it day, is it night? Is this my bed? Is this even a bed? Am I home and if not, how far away am I? So many questions go tumbling around in your head so quickly that you just have to shut your eyes against the bizarre sensation. It's one of the few that's happened to absolutely everyone at some point. And as you lie there in bed —yes, this is definitely a bed— you think, no way the Germans don't have a word for this strange phenomenon.

Inhaling slowly, exhaling even slower, you finally feel it come rushing back to you so that by the time you've filled your lungs with a nice deep breath of salty ocean air, the smile that raises your cheeks turns into a silent laugh as you roll onto your side, curling up tight, sliding your hand across the empty expanse of the cool bedsheets, lightly perfumed by the fading scent of his cologne which makes you feel warm all over.

You open your eyes, blinking, focusing, letting the view refresh the last of the memories.

You should have known, you think laying your hand on the pillow where he'd been. You stroke the high thread count like you did his hair and his face as he'd looked into your eyes and your racing hearts settled. How many unnecessary tears were shed for him? How much time was spent worrying that you might never see the man again when all you had to do was trust that no prison could keep Helmut Zemo locked away for long, and you laugh because a year must be a record for shortest maximum security prison stays.

Now, while escaping from the supposedly inescapable is impressive, you can't begin to fathom how he's done it and you're more than happy to keep it that way which is probably for the best as Zemo's made it pretty clear he doesn't want you in possession of said knowledge for your own safety. The less you know at this uncertain stage in the game the better. You're physically far from government detection or any others lookin to recapture the Baron for that matter, still, nothing is ever fully guaranteed.

Luckily it's hard to feel anything other than at peace as you smile and lazily roll onto your back, stretching your arms over your head before looking down the length of the king sized bed to find the source of light warming your bare skin.

Oh, you smile That's right.

The matching circular windows are very large and offer views of wild blue water as far as the eye can see. It is the very definition of tranquility.

And just off to the side is a glass door that opens to a large balcony just calling your name. You'll spend too much time out there soon enough you think, imagining falling asleep with a good book and a drink. After all, you've got two weeks before you reach France and then it's a quick flight to you final destination of Villefranche-Sur-Mer, according to Zemo.