Untitled Part 11

Bucky winces every time you're struck. When you dig your fingers into the flesh and metal of his arms, he looks into your eyes like he can feel your pain. You realize he will never do to you what Zemo does. He will be your partner, supporting and praising in a way that complements Helmut's dominance beautifully.

He's on the bed again and you are holding onto him for dear life as you take the ten lashes the Baron has decided you need for telling him no when he tried to fuck you this morning, and admittedly because he would like Bucky to see what he only heard the other night.

The last strike almost brings your to your knees but Bucky's there, pulling you close, his arms around your waist and your hands pressed to his chest as you lay your head on his.

"What is rule three?" Zemo asks coming up behind you, he smooths his hand over your burning skin.

"Never say no to you." You manage and raise your head.

You notice that Bucky isn't paying attention, he's staring at your breast in his face. He glances up and when you push your chest forward just an inch or so, he closes his lips around your nipple and you give a light gasp that makes Zemo smile in your peripheral view.

"Not too much James, she'll never learn if you please her."

Bucky's hands are flat against your back as he brings you closer and sucks your breast into his mouth defiantly. You toss your head back with a moan surprised to feel his teeth close just enough around your sensitive skin that you hiss.

"Better" Zemo says.

The truth is Bucky has been toying with you for a while now. For a man that spent years killing, he seems to know a lot about pleasure, and even more about pleasuring a woman —fingers stroking your g-spot until you're near tears, tongue on your pussy to make your body shake— he's as good as this as he looks which is to say he's amazing, even though each time he brings you close to a climax he stops.

Bucky is better at the slow torture than he knows.

"I need to fuck you," He nearly growls pulling away from your breast. "I can't take it" He stands and pushes you back.

"Yes, I think it's time to get on with it." Zemo says and smiles at you.

*

The strange, wonderful thrill of laying in the Baron's arms while another man enters you is something you will never forget.

You reach and wish you could touch Bucky's beautiful naked body but the chain length will not allow it, so instead your hands go to fists and you curse the leather that binds you.

Inhaling slowly, your lips part for the exhale that becomes a moan as Zemo pulls your knees back in synch with Bucky's slow thrust forward.

You're at the edge of the bed cradled between them, the three of you moving together, their four hands wandering your body, touching, pinching, grabbing, the only one that stands out is shining and black.

You look up from the sight of Bucky's thick cock slowly moving in and out of view to his face. He looks stunning in the shadows of the room, his brilliant eyes unfocused as he looses himself to the night. The strong curves and lines of his body reflect the distant neon of the city and you watch his palms slide up your thighs to lift and cradle your hips.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers as if seeing you for the first time and pulls his regular hand free, reaching out to hold the chain for a second, chasing the touch with his lips as he leans forward and kisses you, his thrusts so deep at this angle you feel him hit your wall again and again.