Continued 3

At first you hadn't been sure it was going to be this way again. Zemo seemed so gentle and different which you didn't mind, but the second he looked at you from the water, you knew and you were so glad for it. You would be his no matter what, but you did so love it when he made you beg.

After drying off and tossing on his cream button down, not bothering with said buttons thank the stars, Zemo started to lead the way through the lounge towards the dinner table but stopped and turned to look at you both with a little smile hinting at his dark intentions.

"What is it?" Bucky asked. He'd taken his wet things off and was in nothing but a towel waiting on Oeznik to bring up dry clothes. Both you and Zemo kept looking him over.

"I was gone for a year James. I'm well aware of how it was between you two." Zemo says with a dismissive snicker.

Bucky steps back squaring his shoulders ready to defend himself. No one is hiding anything, but of course there is always the worry that feelings have changed now that Zemo is out.

The Baron holds up a hand laughing a little as he shakes his head. "No, I'm not mad, I'm happy you had one another, it is— exactly what I wanted." Zemo assures you both and Bucky exhales. Zemo looks at you. "I would assume it was different from what we had?"

"Yes, sometimes similar but never the exact same" You answer honestly.

He nods glancing at Bucky sizing him up.

He knows this man could never stand dominating you the way he does, he's not the sort. Bucky is a physical force of nature, but that's just it. He's the sort who takes commands not gives them. Still it seems Zemo wants to be sure so he looks at you again. "If this is more to your liking, or if your wants have changed, please. You know I will never force you to do anything. People's taste change and maybe yours have as well. This life can lose its appeal over time."

You stop him by stepping forward and take his hand while looking into his eyes and smile sweetly. Slowly, so that he may see just how much you want this, you go down onto your knees, lift his hand, part your lips and suck his thumb into your mouth. The familiar way his fingers cradle your chin make you moan a little as you think about having another part of him. You look up knowing how you must look from this position and Zemo's jaw muscles flex as he comes closer gazing down on you. His fingers press into your face and when you swirl your tongue around his thumb he shuts his eyes for just a few seconds with a deep sigh at the feel of being reunited with you in this way.

The weight of his other hand on your head tells you to stop and he pulls his thumb free, the wet finger stroking your cheek as he stares down at you, so pleased and relieved to know that you're still committed to be being his so completely.

"You will need new rules" He says faintly. His voice is tight and you know he wants you here and now, though you can't see his face anymore because your head is bowed to the man you belong to. The man you obey.

"Yes Baron." You say, your wide smile hidden from both of them.

"James?" He says stepping away from you, his fingers lingering just a second longer. "I know you enjoyed our times together with her, but..."

"I have to say yes or else it can't happen." Bucky finishes for him.

"Exactly."

"Do I have to get on my knees right now?"

Zemo laughs. "No, not right now. But you will have to learn to listen if this is what you want."

You want to look so badly. Bucky is going to struggle with it at first. "Yeah well, it's not like you have't told me what to do before." His snark is playful but you know Zemo won't like it.