Continued 6

Authors Notes: Story is still being completed, but I just wanted to get a little something out there to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I finished this part a while ago and I'm working on the ending now, hope you enjoy. Please check the warnings in the the previous chapter! Again this is very much a NSFW and 18+ only bi-threesome sub/dom story, so long as you're okay with that, please, enjoy the read!

But first, please take a look at the gif that started it all, the reason we have a second half to this story in the first place... I can feel that leather glove every time 🥵

 I can feel that leather glove every time 🥵

Look at him! Why is he like this?!

lol enjoy the story, hope to post again soon!

******

Nothing lasts forever, especially when it's this good. And this fabricated reality is about as good as it gets. Still, you know this boat will dock soon and goodbyes will be said. There's really no way around it, try as you might to come up with a plan to talk Bucky into staying. Even now as you fight to stay asleep, your brain is working hard to create a solution while you refuse to give into your worries so early in the day.

You turn onto your stomach ignoring the dark thoughts, choosing instead to enjoy the feel of a strong arm across your back and a leg, hairy and heavy over both of yours.

Settling again with a content sigh, sleep starts to pull you back under easing your mind of the worry. Thank the stars. You really aren't in the mood— even if your dreams apparently are.

And what had you been dreaming about anyway?

A little house on a wide cliff overlooking water, and something else? The harder you try to remember the more you feel yourself slipping back into that dream space.

There was a small animal. What was it? A rabbit? Its fluffy body too close to the edge of the cliff. But in the dream you'd stayed standing in the doorway of the little house too indifferent to go  and save it....