ONE

The deserted swing carried him far out as it swung. Unhurried, feeble steps after bouncing back on the ground. He burst into a cheerful chuckle. Gave a running hop to land in, sitting on his dad's shoulder. He then made half a turn and dashed back running to the unbeknownst swing.

Abruptly waking up to the lit sky by the balmy sun. And as he sat on the side of his bed, the thought promptly came to him: what is that place? Everything was revived at that very moment. He stood up immobilized in the center of the room, profoundly thinking about it...

He tried to remember it; not understanding, with obvious gleam in his eyes. He strode across the room, running his fingers through the dividers, he felt some dark, fiendish power within this place.

He beheld behind him a young woman, running along upon the edge of the cliff, drawing nearer. Than an odd, overwhelmed look at his confront showed up when he realized that was just his imagination...once more.

He heard a lot of sounds coming out of the living room after gingerly setting his hand on the doorknob and unobtrusively pushing it open.

"What are you wearing!?" In the middle of the hallway, a lady all of a sudden said.

"Argh! I'm sorry... I didn't realize... I'm going to change." He flashed a wide, ungainly smile.

And as he took a few steps back, he pleaded a severe headache... he was all splattered with bloody and unseasonable sweat.

He ran inside the open door, removing his oversized bathrobe right away. He then put on his shabby, old pant and his black flannel shirt.

He gazed frozenly at the massive mirror next to his bed once he finished. Walking back along the lengthy corridor that leads to the living room. The voices grew increasingly louder as he approached. Walking into the packed living room, everyone glanced at him in disbelief.

"How have you been?" A strange man spoke out.

"Thank you, I'm fine." He replied frowning.

"Well, let's party then" Another one included standing, which caused everyone else to stand as well, holding their bear glasses in the air.

They all started hopping and shrieking, awaiting from him to join them, but he never did; he was always a bystander.

"Who are all of you? What are you doing in my house anyway?" He abruptly bellowed, leading everyone to come to a halt, then they swiftly fled.