FOUR

A white-haired woman stood there steadily, she had an unsettling feeling regarding her. She stepped in just as he was about to say something. She sat on the first couch she had seen, and Aamon was clearly irritated.

"How are you doing?" She scoffed.

His expression remained unmoved and cold. "What brings you here?"

"Just to pay you a visit... finally... I really missed you"

He gave a nod. "I'm fine, can you leave now?"

"Do you even know who I am?" He stood there, intending to think of something to say trying to digress because he couldn't remember her face. "You don't recall me, do you?" She was aware.

"I'm afraid not," he paused.

"Oh dear god! If you could just remember, we used to be best friends."

"If you tell me your name, I'll probably remember something."

"Oh! It's Maya,"

"Maya," he said after a brief pause.
He finished by pointing to his skull, "I'm sorry, but... nothing, everything in here was gone."

"It's all right."

"Is it possible for me to be alone?"

"Even so, there is snow outside, you know that driving in this weather is arduous; may I stay for a short time?"

"But..." He took a breath and stopped. "Wasn't it sunny when I opened the door?" This perplexed him greatly. "And how did you get here if there was snow?"

When he turned around, she was gone, as if she had been swallowed by the couch; ironically. He was gripped by terror after hearing sounds from the kitchen; he felt a cold sensation surging through his veins and ultimately shattering his brain. Fearful, slow steps toward the kitchen.

"Come in." She then spoke unexpectedly from the inside, driving him to fall to the ground in panic. "I apologize for scaring you."

"Can you tell me what you're doing?" He said with an even more furious demeanor than before.

"I'm just making us latte," she stated calmly, as if what she was doing was appropriate.

"I gently request that you leave."

"It's below freezing outside, and the engine won't start."

"Unbelievable!"

"I'll make coffee, we can watch some movies together, we will have fun like we used to, since it's evident by the expression on your face that you haven't had fun since you went in that hospital,"

"Never bring that subject again," he said sheepishly.

"Leave right now! When it's done, I'll come." She came to an end of the conversation.