SIX

Two doctors shunted him through a gloomy, old room, then to a white room with only a young woman lying on the ground, then to a place filled with nut jobs sobbing and pleading for help and some bloody death bodies stacked at the entry; pretty quickly, they got him into an area packed with people above his eyes, chained up, wailing and weeping; the blood splashed on their white apparels was most likely not even theirs. They were animals..

Then they locked him in a darkened room, after that, they all gathered around him, but Maya appeared unexpectedly in the middle of it all.

"Maya... get me out of here" With an extremely low voice, he murmured to her.

"Where do you want to go?" In her presence, the doctor commented.

"Home" He replied

"Home? This is your home... your death" He responded calmly, as if it were nothing out of the ordinary.

"I'm not death... no... I just hurt my head" With clear terror in his eyes and voice, he said. "I'm not death"

"What are you then?"

"I don't know, what's happening" He wept

"What is happening?!" He came to an end of the conversation. "There is no out of here"

The doctor then injected a serum into his head. "I'm alive" He screamed as he passed out .

He aroused abruptly on the shimmering sunlight striking through the window into his eyes, “Argh! I shouldn't have watched that movie", and while he stood up, he heard some sounds coming from the outside, captured by fear he tried and managed to comfort his dread and face it.

He then pulled his long, gleaming dagger from the scabbard and stealthily kicked the door open, moving toward the source of the sound, his heartbeats quickening, his breathing shallow and scratchy, and just as he was about to slash whatever there was right there, she reappeared, Maya, with a grim smile and an uncanny expression.

“How did you end up here?” On the verge of death, he said.

“What do you mean?” She responded with a startled query.

"I thought you'd left"

“When I got into my car, you told me to stay."

He then closed his eyes tightly, attempting to recall what had occurred.

“Maya! It's impossible to get somewhere out here by car."

"I'll figure something out,"

"Just come in,"

"But after what you did, I can't"

"Please"

“Oh! Now I remember"

“What's the matter with you? You told me to stay, and now you claim I was supposed to leave.”

“Please accept my apologies! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm sorry" He repeated himself.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug, saying, "It's all right... I may now depart; goodbye, Aamon; may your dreams come true."

She then walked away.