NINETEEN

They hurried back to the living room, trying not to make any commotion, and when they arrived, Maya abruptly said while everyone was dancing. “He want you to go now; leave; he'd like to be alone" as they set their beer cups on the table and headed to the exit. But. Maya stopped them as they got closer to the door, took a gun and shot everyone; she then put the corpses in that same room.

Ruth stated, "It wasn't you who put those things there."

Surprisingly, the other Aamon was paralyzed, unable to even move his head; she had done something to him; she had been the evil within him all along.

He was completely unconscious till Mrs. Agatha's voice reached his slumbering ear.

"How did this happen?" Ruth inquired Aamon in reverent whispers.

"We see things as I remember them, with the exception that we can see what happens outside of my visual field; the reality."

"Who this is?"

"That's my psychotherapist; she was my hospital specialist."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm closing my eyes firmly; that's my way of remembering events."

Maya then spoke up in his ears and said, "…anyway, I want you to go now; leave; I'd like to be alone."

"She said this, she murdered everyone, she’s the one who told them to leave, she's been messing with my head all this time"

After he and Mrs. Agatha had finished, she stood up and walked straight to that room; Ruth and Aamon followed her in, but they saw; Maya was killing her; who is she?

Ruth then replied, clearly disgusted, "She's a psychopath."

"Don't repeat that word again." He got furious and said, "Never say something that you don't understand."

"Okay!" She gave a broad, astonished grin.

The weather dramatically changed, the lights went out, and Aamon sat on the couch, not breathing, drifting somewhere else. "Go outside," he whispered to his other self.

Maya couldn't follow him out of the house; she couldn't get out of this place, caged brat. He then got out and stood on the cliff, looking more alive, more colorful.

But as soon as he returned, she began murmuring in his ear, Ruth and Aamon were unable to understand what she was saying, but they did catch the word..., and she was telling him some bizarre things about doctors and demons, she’s being the only demon in the place.

The weather changed once more, and Aamon awoke from his slumber to the sound of Maya's knocking on the door.

But she was already inside, reclining on the first couch.