EIGHT

As he walked toward the door, his mind was still on Maya, and as he opened it, he was struck with a violent migraine.

He then spotted a woman, the one who had knocked, and who seemed astounded to see him; he immediately fell in love with her; he had never believed in love at first sight before, but it seems like he does now; she had those mystical, grayish eyes, obsidian hair, a perfectly toned figure and a gorgeous smile; he was completely baffled.

"Why am I honored by this visit?" With a wide grin, he inquired.

"Oh! I'm very sorry; I was just swimming in the river when I noticed you and decided to come check it out" With a smooth voice, she explained.

He then grasped his arm and stared at her for a long time, from the top to the bottom of her body; she seemed to be uncomfortable, but he was just interested in studying her and scrutinizing every millimeter of her body.

Mundane people, wouldn’t warmly welcome a stranger they had only met briefly, and treat them as good friends with flippant attitude, preferring them over real friends they had known their entire lives.

But he did... mostly because he doesn't recall ever having a mate, and some of them are most likely only claiming to be, in order to get closer to the famous AAMON.

She sat on the edge of the table, and as he shut the door, he halted and scowled at her weirdly. As he accosted her, he looked mysteriously dissimilar, as if he's a totally different character.

"Can I leave?" She let out a screech.

"You know, ladies like you don't even deserve to be here; your lack of comprehension is absurd, and your faith in your intellect's lies is preposterous." He nodded. "People like you were hanged and slaughtered a long time ago, but now, thanks to the modern world, we should be civilized, isn't it... strange lady? That's what I'm going to call you."

"Just leave me alone,"

"To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Sorry, but you are free to leave." With an ugly grin, he murmured.

And, as she dashed to the door, he burst out laughing.

"As I already stated, your reliance on your intellect's lies is ludicrous, and you just cannot fathom it. I'm starting to believe that I can see into the future."

"Leave me alone!" She screamed.

"Your lovely body and deceiving appearance have harmed this new world! Your purpose is a fantasy, a delusion, and a falsehood all rolled into one." As he came closer to her, he started shouting.

She immediately snatched up the knife that had fallen on the ground, the one that Aamon had wielded earlier in the day.

"Take it easy, strange girl," he remarked gently as he approached her without expecting anything unusual.

"If you don't stay away from me, I guarantee I'll murder you."

"Watch how your purpose shifted from a flanker; a peace of trash, to a murderer, hazard, a survivor"

"What do you want from me?"

"It's in your blood"

He then proceeded to attack her, snatching the knife from her grip and bursting into another, even greater laugh.

"Your purpose now, turned and forever to one of my tools, you serve me now," he added as he pressed the knife against her belly button, but then the doorbell rang unexpectedly.