TWENTY

As soon as he opened the door, her replica entered the house.
He was furious, he wanted to know who she was, but she just told him her name and tried to digress as he asked her, how did she come, she quickly went to the kitchen as he turned to the door...

He sat on the couch waiting for her to make the coffee, which she wasn't; she was telling him a story, a wee, intimidating and horrendous story.

A story of a man who was in a war, the government wanted the soldiers to be stronger, so she gave them medication, but it didn't make them stronger; instead, it made them nuts, delusional, and dead. She then stopped without telling him the ending and asked if he wanted to watch it as a movie, which he didn't quite accept.

Even so, they did see it; it was a great film but as time passed, it became less so.

“What a naughty boy you are!” When Ruth observed the other Aamon staring at her, she giggled.

Aamon laughed back, "Boys will be boys."

Maya rose up and tried to leave as the second movie finished; Aamon tried everything he could to keep her in, but she was adamant about leaving; but she never did, so she told him another story.

A woman's love cheated on her, but she didn't realize it until she arrived at his home and spotted him; she then attempted to flee; incredibly heartbroken. However, as she opened the door of her car, he approached her and told her that he would never do it again, that he loved her, and that he would never mislead her.

But, because her love for him was so strong, she trusted him and returned home. The man vanished and was never seen again.

However, because Aamon's mind took so long to process the story, he assumed she had gone. His mind was still striving to create the story's ending a reality. So he was furious with what he did, “What was it she desired?”  He screamed hysterically.

“No, you already know the answer, and you already know that we should never allow it.” The real Aamon mumbled to his ears, attempting to bring him back to reality.

“I know, now shut up!” He exclaimed as he re-entered the room.
The weather drastically changed once more. Because of the sounds he heard coming out of the room, Aamon exited the room again, holding a dagger in his hands. He then advanced with sluggish strides toward the source of the sound, and as he got closer, he tried to stab whatever was right there.

He succeeded. Maya was stabbed by him. But it didn't take long for her to open her eyes and remove the knife from her chest.
At the time, Aamon was crippled. So she returned the knife in his hands and pretended to exit the room.

And as soon as he regained awareness...
So she retold him the story's ending and he believed it, what an “eejit”?