Chapter 9

"Hyunjin can you please put your phone down at least until dinner is over," My mom says while I replied to the funny TikTok Minho sent followed by an rsvp for his party.

HOUSE PARTY HAPPENING TOMORROW NIGHT REPLY FOR THE ADDRESS 🏠🍾

Gays: Free
Straights: 30$ at door 😐

Starting at 9 pm sharp no earlier

Drinks, Music, Babes & Vibes 🥳

EVERYONE, PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE 4 AM❗️

Before I knew it my dad took my phone out of my hand and sat it down on the table. " Hyunjin, by all means, I'm glad you have friends but can we have a nice dinner without phones please" He scolded and I sighed stirring my rice and shoveling a small pile into my mouth before huffing and puffing because of the heat.

"How's school? you seem popular now, you don't think I see you hanging out with Felix more I told you he would come around" My mom says adding more rice to my little brother's bowl.

I smirked to myself. Felix was.. something else. Speak of the devil my heart skipped a beat when I saw his message notification pop up.

"He's cool I guess I mean," I say awkwardly not wanting to tell them too much. I jerked off to his voice for fucks sake yea we're pretty good friends mom.

"I hired a babysitter so you don't have to worry about watching Jeongin anymore," My dad says and I look over to Jeongin smirking. "So that means I could go out more! By the way, tomorrow I'm going to a-" I stop myself to think over good lie anything but a party I don't need to be bombarded with questions.

"I'm going to one of my friend's study groups tomorrow night- you guys don't have to worry about waiting up for me we'll be studying..all night," I say taking a big bite out of my steak.

"That's fine just don't lose your house keys," My mom says cleaning up my brother. "Maybe it's about time we get you a car," My father says and I gasped almost a little too gayly.

"Seriously!? I want to Appa! Seriously" I express optimistic and he nods his head. " We can go car shopping Sunday if you down," He says and I grin ear to ear.

"This is going to be the best spring break ever," I say helping my mom gather the remaining dishes so I could hurry to my room and text Felix back.

I've been trying to stay on track with only one guy and currently, it was Minho. Felix hasn't been showing any signs of liking me and I don't know if getting closer to him was worth the trouble but I'm still going to linger around.

The flirting he did...I liked it.

"I'm going to wash up" I dismiss myself running upstairs to my room and flopping down on my bed and opening his message.

Felix 🐥: You should come over

My heart started racing

Come over for what? I've never been to his house, I haven't seen his bedroom, It's late!?!?

: Hmmm but it's late

Felix 🐥: Aren't you an adult?
Felix 🐥: It's just me and Chris
Felix 🐥: we have ouid 🍃 [Image Attachment]