Chapter 21

"You don't look that tired my pretty boy keep going" Felix says lowly teasing Hyunjin who slowly fucked himself onto Felix's member.

"Why must you torture me like this" He was a mouthy little shit. Felix bit his lip and pushed his head into his pillow thrusting into him harder.

"Your the one who wanted it so work for it babe" He tells him letting go of his hair and watching as the older struggled under him.

Feeling the tiniest bit of pity he smiles and presses a kiss onto his shoulder and holding his hand for the rest of the sweet lovemaking session.

"Maybe next time I can..." Hyunjin sighs getting dressed disheveled. Felix could feel where the conversation was going and almost immediately shut his boyfriend down every time.

'There was no way I was bottoming' He thought.

"I mean I never have. And I don't know If I was comfortable with starting now" He thought some more.

"Should we study now?" Felix cuts him off and Hyunjin smirks stopping to put his shirt on and nuzzling his face into the youngers face in a teasing manner.

"Now you wanna study Felix-ah ? Huh ? Stop talking over me" He teases kissing at him and making him blush.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," Hyunjin says finally getting his clothes on and throwing his arms around his partner's shoulders.

"I do know" He responds trying his best to avoid his boyfriend's lustful gaze. "What was it then? Hmm, say it" The cool boy was teasing the rude boy.

Who would have thought? That Hyunjin could assert his dominance over him without barely trying.

Felix could deny all he wanted to but Hyunjin was pulling-no tugging on his heartstrings.

Hyunjin was enjoying seeing Felix's face go red. "Cat got your tongue? Eyes up here" He says snapping his fingers in his face catching his attention.

"You can't try that on me, Hwang," He says pushing his hips and ending back on top of him on his bed.

"Are you sure? Because you seem so out of it whenever I use your same lingo back on you" Hyunjin teases some more kissing the younger hands.

Hyunjin was more confident in sex now. Did it scare Felix? A little bit but It turned him on more. "It's cute but your also a brat watch yourself," Felix says attacking him with kisses resulting in another play fight which was led them to their first encounter.

"When are you going to do another live stream?" Hyunjin interrupts, Felix presses another wet kiss onto his lips before getting off of him.

"It's been almost 3 weeks since your last one..is it because of me?" Hyunjin asks kicking his feet up in the air in a playful stance.

Felix then rubs his head almost as if he had a headache. "No, it's not that it's just..fuck did you know Minho was one of my subscribers?" Felix drops and Hyunjin sits up with a serious expression on his face "What?!"

Minho had struck a nerve between them and It was about to get worse.

"Hyunjin yesterday he told me he used you to try and get to me..he's been subscribed to my onlyfans for a long fucking time apparently " Felix reveals to his now overprotective partner.

"What the fuck block him" Hyunjin seethes "I can't I don't know his username he could be anyone.."

"What the hell!"  "Yea I know and I don't know If I feel comfortable having him..watch me you know?" Felix's phone vibrates in his pocket but he chooses to ignore it.