Chapter 18

continuation from chapter 17

Hyunjin

I could handle staring. When people stared at me and Felix holding hands in public I didn't pay attention to it even the whispering didn't get to me.

But seeing Minho look at me sadly.

I couldn't handle it.

For some reason, It tore at my heartstrings. I felt like a shitty friend I didn't want to stop hanging out with him because I was dating Felix now.

I already asked how Felix felt about it and the conversation went pretty well...

"You won't be jealous if me and Minho still hang out as friends right?" Hyunjin asks playing in the youngers mirror. Felix's eyes snapped away from the olders behind to the back of his head.

He'd be extremely jealous but he knew he had to play the trusting boyfriend role. 'Anything to keep Hyunjin happy anything to keep the boy' Felix told himself.

He didn't trust Minho anymore but he trusted his boyfriend and that's all that should matter right?

"Yea of course babe I mean it's your choice," Felix says clearing his throat and shifting on the bed pretending he wasn't just staring at his boyfriend's ass when of course Hyunjin could see clearly through the mirror of his antics.

"Yea I know it's my choice but how would you feel?" Hyunjin asks crawling on top of him with cunning eyes. "I would feel..um," Felix says looking away flushed by Hyunjins eyes staring deep into his.

That's it. The conversation got nowhere after that.

It got somewhere...

But nowhere.

And now I was publicly holding hands with my boyfriend while he talked to his friends and I watched my only school friend have breakfast alone.

It's almost like he was reading my mind because he looked up and we locked eyes immediately. I panicked letting go of Felix's hand and looking away trying to pretend I cared about Jisungs crazy sex stories.

Fuck he was making his way over.

Was this going to be a confrontation? God I pray they don't start fighting I didn't wear casual clothes to break up a fight in.

Why did I feel like Minho would win the fight...

What am I going on about I won't let that happen?

Minho approaches all 4 of us and everyone goes completely silent the only sound being the birds chirping and the sprinklers in the far distance.

"Hope I'm not ruining a conversation, do you mind If me and Hyunjin talk for a bit?" Minho asks Felix.

Felix simply agrees and I kiss him on the lips bidding goodbye before walking away with Minho.

We awkwardly strolled to the seating area in silence before Minho decided to finally spark up the conversation.

"How've you been?" He asks with that bright smile I remember on my first day. I felt relieved he wasn't being weird anymore. I really miss the Lgbt club and wanted to go back soon.

"I've been great how about yourself?!" "Perfect, you know the club misses you the members are always asking about you!"

"Really!? Aw, I miss it too I really want to come back!" I gasp relieved thankful he didn't bad talk me to the members. I should've known better he was a great guy he would never.