Chapter 28

I am so excited to announce that a new story is in the works once Rude Boy is complete :)

Hyunjin

My parents had a party last night and wanted me to bring back some Tupperware to the Lee's. It seemed like I hadn't been here in forever.

It seemed like just yesterday when I gave Felix head for the first time and bit his dick in his bedroom.

Good memories. Great actually.

I had actually planned to stop by his apartment when I was finished. I knocked on their door and waited and stepped back hearing some footsteps approaching.

"Good afternoon I-" I cut myself off and bit my lip seeing Changbin come out of their house.

Followed by Felix.

"Oh hey Hyun I was just leaving," He says awkwardly. I didn't say anything as he moved past me and I looked up at Felix whose face went completely pale.

"Give this to your parents for me" I say handing him the tub and going to walk away before he grabs my wrist pulling me into their house.

Felix

"Let me explain before you get upset ok" I say pushing him inside my old bedroom. I had a feeling he was going to yell at me and I didn't want him to.

"I'm told not to worry about him but here I see him coming out of your house..while you two are here alone!"

"I can explain"

"Please do" He says crossing his arms and leaning against the bedframe I couldn't help but smile. "You're hot when you're mad"

"Don't get any ideas your not getting anything if you don't explain!" He snaps seriously.

"Apparently my mom is his Boss he has an internship at the hospital she works at and now he's taking lessons from her ...seriously who would want him taking care of sick patients" I say jokingly trying to lighten his mood but he wasn't having it.

"Your mom's not here now..what was he doing here then Felix!?" Hyunjin asks not buying it. "I have no clue I came home to see my parents and he was in our living room studying I swear Hwang please don't give me that look," I say pulling him towards me.

Looking up at him he gave me the same look. "Babe Im being honest I swear"

"Fine...It's just... an ex shows up in town randomly...just so happens to join Our university and Is welcome enough to be in your house"

"And I blame my parents for befriending and helping every damn body but I'm serious when I say I don't want him around either" He moves my hands away and approaches the door. I really fucked up this time haven't I.

"I'm being honest Hwang" He gave me the silent treatment and left. What does this mean?

If this were to happen between him and someone else I'd be upset too. He needs some time to himself I guess.

Plus I had a scheduled live stream in a few hours I couldn't miss.

I shut off the shower and stepped out deciding not to dry my hair and keep my towel around my waist.

I sighed and sat down in front of my work area and opened my laptop the browser opening up to Onlyfans automatically. I checked my phone again no text back from Hyunjin at all. I groaned and threw my phone on the bed. He was really upset I had to make it up to him.

He usually helped me get into my zone before live streams. My mood was thrown off now but I hit the Go Live button.

As fans started to pour in I dried my hair a bit and looked through a few comments.