Chapter 22

Hyunjin

Felix invited me over to his house and I was ecstatic. We haven't seen each other for almost an entire week.

He kept telling me he was busy with some things so I tried not to push too much. I figured he had problems going on with his parents.

How do I know? My gossipy mom ofcourse. Apparently Mr. Lee kicked Felix out of the house but Felix wouldn't tell me anything himself.

I was worried about him.

I missed him so much.

"Hi!" I say kissing my boyfriend as soon as he opened the door and he pushed me off signaling his parents being in the kitchen.

"Sorry" I whisper. "Come upstairs their not exactly happy with me right now" Felix says lowly. His hair was freshly washed and he had a new haircut.

If I could jump him right now I would. It's been so long since we've had sex.

I bowed and greeted his parents before following him upstairs.

"Sorry I couldn't help it-" I say before he shuts the door smashing his lips against mine hungrily as our tongues battled against eachother.

He pulled away suddenly and grabbed his towel to dry his hair off.

"What's wrong? I missed you so much I was worried you were barely answering my text what's going on?"

"I know i'm sorry really but i'm okay" He says smiling. "That's it? just okay? Didn't you miss me too?" I say dramatically crossing my arms infront of him.

"Ofcourse I missed you!"

"Then why aren't you as excited to see me as I am for you!" I whisper yell. "Hyunjin-" I push him down on the bed and climb ontop of him trying to take his shirt off.

"Baby chill out" He says laughing.

"I want you to throw me on the bed, spit in my mouth, grab my hair, call me stupid! Fuck me senseless god why are you being so soft right now Felix!" I express not amused by his laughing.

"I need to show you something"

-

"What is this?" I ask Felix who held my hand leading me through this luxury studio apartment. "It's official this is my new place.. I told my parents about it they weren't too thrilled" He says with a warm smile.

A smile that signaled he felt relieved. And so was I.

"Really?" I say in awe walking around. "This window is huge you can see the whole city skyline!!" I say pressing my face against the wide window.

I feel him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. "Because I wanna fuck you against the glass for everyone to see" I giggle turning around and kissing him softly.

"And school?"

"I withdraw next week so i'll officially be on my own"

"You know I support you no matter what?"

"Your the first" He says kissing my softly one more time.

"Also Im visiting Korea this weekend, going to see my grandparents" Great. More time away from him

"Aw that's adorable I'll miss you how long will you be gone?"

"Just 4 days maybe 5 I get to move in tomorrow I figured maybe you could stay over before I leave?"

"You know I will"

Hello there 😭 Yes I know it's been damn near a whole year since i've updated this book but I am determined to finish it and I will! I promise!!

p.s my yeonjunxsoobin book is finally published aswell go check it out!