Chapter 15

Felix

"I know I owe everyone an explanation," I say not sure what to say to my fans. My head was filled with Hyunjin and nothing but Hyunjin I could barely focus on anything anymore. Oh, this feeling could only mean trouble for me.

"Umm, you all remember that 'They' person I mentioned? Well, they're a real person but please I know you all know him already and you need to stop following him stop private messaging him and stop harassing him seriously and as for the accidental live that happened let's pretend it never happened he doesn't want to be seen or outed...Ok?" I say as calmly and sternly as possible but also a nervous wreck.

Of course Felix we're sorry please don't be mad daddy
Of course, we won't!!
Don't be mad please baby...
Whatever you want baby

"Now that that's cleared up I have to go I'm sorry I have schoolwork to catch up on but remember I have a scheduled live later see you then," I say ending the live and taking a deep sigh.

Ever since the incident, I had to be super careful a lot of people knew about Hyunjin now and there were rumors about us circling within the community.

Twitter fans were talking non-stop.

"Felix really has a boyfriend now"

"Do you think he's going to start doing videos with him?"

"Doubt it, He's so cute I wanna stalk his account but it feels wrong"

"Are people really unsubscribing from Felix because he's dating now?!"

"I'm so happy for Felix but I expected a girl am I the only one?"

"..Is it bad I want Felix's boyfriend to start an Onlyfans?"

I underestimated my popularity. If people started recognizing me in public It was going to be bad. Or was it?

I've never cared about doing Onlyfans but ever since my face reveal I realize I have to be more careful. I should have thought about the consequences better.

My mind was running a mile. I had homework to worry about, this situation, and the fact that Hyunjin was now subscribed to me.

I'm never nervous when doing live streams why was I now that I knew he could possibly watch tonight.

The anticipation was eating me alive I found myself thinking of what to do for tonight's broadcast when I usually just wing it or improvise.

Fucking Hwang the thought of him watching made me nervous and horny. I came back to reality when my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Minho I picked it up immediately wondering why he was messaging me.

Minho: Hey Felix I know you're wondering why I messaged out of the blue... I just thought we were friends didn't expect you to be the type to brush me off like I'm nothing I get it if you don't want me around..but make it be known to me instead of getting your friends to do it...

What the fuck was he talking about.

I looked at the message confused and annoyed before Chris's contact showed up and I pressed the green button to answer.