Chapter 17

I found the cutest fucking hyunlix fanart but I want to get permission before posting it here :,)

Hyunjin

If Felix decided to not talk to me ever again after tonight I couldn't blame him.

I did the one thing I feared would happen the one thing he told me not to do.

And here I was, 4 in the morning in Felix's bathroom with my head in my hands while he had an ice bag settled on his crotch area.

I bit his dick.

"I'm sorry" I groan too embarrassed to even look over at him. "Stop apologizing" This had to be the 70th time I've apologized but I couldn't help it.

"I gagged and panicked and I didn't want to choke and I just I didn't mean too especially not so hard I'm so sorry" I whisper yell crouching down next to him.

"It happens Hwang don't worry about it you just need some more practice " He laughs but I knew it was only to hide the pain.

"Maybe I should go home" I say feeling defeated. "NO! We didn't cuddle yet" He says pouting cutely moving closer to me. "Or we could make out" He says lowly pushing his forehead against mine as we faltered slowly back into his bedroom.

"Your probably turned off by me huh?" I say avoiding eye contact with him and playing with my hands still embarrassed.

"You could never turn me off...Hwang stop being sulky and kiss me" Felix says pulling my chin up and connecting our soft lips slowly.

I was starting to get used to the feeling of him and me together. My lips are right where they belong perfectly against his.

I felt obsessed more than ever. "I want you all myself Hwang," Felix says pulling away and laying back onto his pillow.

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

Felix

"Let's set this rule straight right now If we're going to be together can you not watch me while I sleep" I say as Hyunjin laughs into the pillow before flashing a big giddy smile.

If this was what It was like waking up to him every day I'd have to get my own place soon. I admired his freshly dyed black hair scattered like a bird's nest and reached my hands up to touch it. "Seriously Hwang" I say kissing his lips.

"Ok so since we're on the topic of relationship rules can I suggest a few of mine" He says sitting up looking for his shirt.

"Of course my prince" I reply.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you have eyes only for me now so will you focus on me only while your streaming?" He must have been thinking this one over for a while.

"Who says I don't already" I say checking the time on my watch. "Felix!" He gasps.

"What!!? I'm serious baby, What I really want Is for you to do them with me.." I rest one arm behind my head admiring him.

He blushed covering his face and looking away "Of course you don't have to ever, after all, I'm not sure if I want everyone looking at you" I say pulling him closer to me.

"Who knows It might happen one day" He says confidently and getting dressed. "Shit" I say looking at the urgent text from my mom asking If I was at class today.

I completely forgot she left work early on Mondays. "What is it?" Hyunjin asks still getting dressed and I licked my lips deciding to get dressed as well knowing if we both were caught here we'd be fucked.

"Just my mom she should be home soon Ill take you to your class"

"Are you not coming?" He asks and I wonder when it would be a good time to tell him I planned on dropping out. I wondered when It would be a good time to tell my parents too.

"Um, Nah I'm not feeling it today" He looks me up and down for a moment before nodding and kissing my cheek. "I'll never get tired of that" "Well don't, see you later," He says flashing his keys and seeing himself out.

Skipping out on class was probably a bad idea because boy I had it coming for me when my mom came home.

And she did not look happy.

"What is this Felix? Did you forget I have access to your grade book!? Your failing! Do you think skipping your classes is going to make it better!?" She scolded while I decided to stay quiet.

"We're not spending thousands on your tuition just for you to skip classes, Felix!"

"Then stop paying it.."

"Excuse me?" "Nothing mom I'm sorry ok? I'll go to class" I try to de-escalate the situation but she wasn't letting up.

"This is a conversation that's going to continue with your father I can't take it anymore we do everything for you Felix and what do you repay us with? Horrible results" I really didn't want to argue with my mother today I even started getting dressed to go to school because I couldn't take it.

"You're either hanging out with those lousy boys or you're in your room throwing your life away! You don't think I find those cigarette papers and condoms everywhere!?"

"Yes, mom! I know you do why? Because you go through my shit all the fucking time!"

"Don't curse at me!"

"Let's open my drawers, shall we? oh yeah a lighter an e-cigarette a bag filled with thousands of condoms god forbid I not use them right mom?"

"I said that's enough-" "Why? I'm only showing you all the things you haven't already seen go ahead go through my things like you always do! It's not gonna make you a better parent" I say storming past her my bookbag in hand.

I ignored my mom's calls for me storming out of the house choosing to deal with the scolding from my dad later and getting as far away as possible.

There was so much pressure put on me

I really can't take it anymore