Chapter 29

Felix

I hurried and ended the live stream making sure to say my goodbyes, clean up, and throw on some sweats before going to open the door.

Hyunjin stood there with his Nintendo Switch in hand and backpack slung lazily across his shoulder. I stared at him confused why was he just sitting there so casually.

"I had to take the damn metro because my car broke down I swear it's always something," He says pushing his way into my apartment while eating a fruit roll up from his bag. "What?"

"What what?" He asks flopping down on my bed and looking up at me confused. "You didn't say you were coming over"

"Do I have to? Why have you got company? Is it your ex?" He says condescendingly. I roll my eyes and rub my eyes. I thought you said you trust me" I reminded him about our relationship and his face softened.

That wasn't really what I was worried about at the moment. How the fuck is he at my door acting normal like he wasn't just giving me orders on my live stream.

He got comfortable and I pushed him onto the bed by his shoulders making him laugh. "You better not tickle me" He giggles sipping on a Caprisun. "You have snacks and you aren't sharing"

"Who says I didn't bring you snacks" He goes to reach in his bag handing me a Yoohoo and some shrimp chips and I set them down on the desk before pushing him back onto the bed.

"You not slick Hwang"

"What? I know I'm just joking I was just a little jealous earlier so I calmed down and wanted to surprise you I should've called or texted first but I didn't think you were busy...unless you were" He smirks at me shrugging over at my desk with the Onlyfans webpage still open.

"Stop fooling I know you were watching" I shake his shoulders making him giggle more. "I wasnnnn't I was on the metro I told you, you know the service is shit"

I let go wondering if he was serious or trolling. "Serious?" He nods then takes out a gogurt packet squeezing the contents into his mouth.

"Could have been anybody" I thought.

But Im sure it was fucking him. It had to be...

He then stands to his feet now towering over me. "Are you not happy to see me?" He asks innocently pushing the yogurt packet into my mouth and squeezing out the rest of the contents. "Of course I am," I say grabbing a hold of his chin and greeting him properly with a warm and wet kiss.

"Good boy," He says smiling.

"Hwang you-"

"Sssh!" He pushes me roughly down on my bed and discards his shirt throwing it onto the floor.

"Yeppeo"

I was unsure what to say. What vibe he was giving off at this moment.

Something told me he hadn't fully forgiven me yet.

He took hold of my chin letting his thumbs freely swipe over my lips.

"My dick is rock hard right now," He says so bluntly and I felt sweat bullets spike my forehead. He has never given off this aura before. It turned me on but at the same time gave me chills.

"And I know you are as well, you couldn't even hide it when I came inside" He chuckles lowly and looks down at my crotch low and behold I still had a woody.

I swallowed hard feeling a bit humiliated. It's like he was using my tactics on me. The little shit.

"Let's make love in the lights little prince"