-Three-

{Y/N'S POV}

"Miss byun y/n do you accept MR JEON JUNGKOOK as your lawfully wedded husband"

I hear the priest saying before I feel my senses going numb. No word comes out of my mouth as if my lips are sealed which makes several whispers echo around me but I am feeling too scared to even utter a single word.

"Uhm I am so sorry everyone actually y/n is not used to much crowed that's why she is just a bit nervous,

y/n-ahh my baby don't be afraid love, eoma is here see just relax love okay."

Asserts my mother suddenly snapping me out of my trance as she makes her way towards me and next I feel her side hugging me showing the amount of affection she would never show when we are alone.

"Why the hell aren't you saying 'yes' y/n, I clearly told you to say 'yes I do' when the priest ask, can you not embarrasse me for once, now say yes or you will see my worst sight"

My mother whispers making A shiver run down my spine as I shudder in fear, she pulls away from the short hug and I see her heels making their way back her previous place.

With teary vision, I keep looking down as the priest repeats his words again making me utter.

"I DO"

"I announce you both as husband,  wife, you may kiss your bride gentleman"

Announced the priest again making my palms turn sweaty.

'Don't resist your husband ever, no matter what'

The words from my mother echoes into my sense making me fist my palms as tightly as possible.

I can feel the taller person who I haven't spared a glance till now who is now my husband coming closer and his fingers softly brushing against my cheeks as he removes the vail reveling my face.

I flinch but try not to seem obvious when his thumb wipes the tear drop which had rolled down my cheek.

When his one hand is resting upon my cheek cupping it soft he makes his other hand wrap around my waist in order to pull me a closer to his chest.

His strong and surprisingly familiar fragrance hits my nostrils making me swiftly look up but I quickly shut my eyes feeling a pair of lips on my right cheek right near my lips.

I suck my breath in getting stiff at my place not knowing what else to do when the crowd of people around us starts clapping and cheering.

He pulls away leaving me with warm cheeks and a shy demeanour.

"I couldn't get the chance to tell you before but you are looking absolutely gorgeous Mrs jeon y/n"

Again his voice seems familiar when he whispers out near my ear making me feel some type of nostalgia as if I have heard this voice before but where?

I feel my query making me anxious as he removes his hand which was resting on my cheek making my eyes fall on his hand full of tattoos.