Ch 3: Day with Mate

Theo's POV: 

Once Sean leaves, we're left with our mates. I can't get over how beautiful my mate is and next thing I know, her friend, who I learned is Allison, takes my beta (Carter) and leads him away. Leaving me with my mate. I couldn't help but feel happy that I lost the bet or else I never would've met my mate today. I follow her and do everything she wants. If I'm being honest, I dont even notice that I am being groomed and stuff. I love how her hands feel on me. I can't wait until we start feeling the sparks. I'm kinda grateful that she can't feel them yet. I dont wanna scare her away. Especially since she's human. Im going to have to take things slow. Throughout the whole grooming appointment, I can't stop thinking of ways to get closer to her. 

When she finishes all the grooming and stuff, I follow her back to the front. I notice that she goes back to doing whatever before we got here. I think its a schedule. I look around behind the desk and I notice a backpack. I decide since she's focused on something else that I'd take a look. I shove my head into her backpack and I immediately notice her school planner with the name of her school. I kinda figured she went to Lakeview High School, being that its the only other school than mine, Mount Saint John. Many people think its a high school for the rich when in reality, its for werewolves. Specifically my pack, the dark mountain pack, but we do have a few other packs there as well. We dont really interact with the others around here, we stick with our own a majority of the time. It's just easier than having to lie to everyone. After I finish my snooping, I go back to lay down and a few minutes later, her friend Allison comes in with Carter. They go back into the grooming area and just start cleaning again and restocking stuff. Of course, Carter and I follow. We couldn't risk them getting hurt. We lay down again and then I decide to mind link him and see how its going. 

'Hey C, hows your mate?' 

"She's literally perfect. It's taking all my restraint and strength from shifting back and taking her right here and now.' 

'Dont have to tell me twice. While I was being groomed I noticed that whenever I was a little to far back in the tub, she'd have to lean a bit and that gave me the best view ever!'

We were still mind linking when suddenly the bell rang. I watched as Carter's mate, Allison bolted for the door. Mine just giggled and followed after. Carter and I both knew it wasn't Sean. He would've warned us so we knew we'd be leaving our mates. We look at each other and then bolt to the front. I immediately get in front of my mate ready to protect her from the angry guy who just came. Ive seen him around and I know him. He plays football, our school football teams are always at each other's throat. I'm not a football player but Carter is so he knows him. 

The guy takes a few deep breathes and then suddenly, Allison walks over and kisses him. Carter immediately growls. No one heard it but I did. It was too low for humans to hear. My mate makes a fake throwing up sound and then laughs once they start.