Ch 44: Theo's Surprise

Alex's POV: 

School was long. Everyone was making comments about how Theo and I are together. I'm surprised and grateful that Theo and Xavier were able to control themselves. Once the day was finally over, I met with Sean by his car. I noticed that Theo started to act a bit weird. I guess all those comments are starting to get to him as well. We all get into his car and he starts to drive us back to the packhouse. Once we're back at the packhouse, Theo immediately gets out and runs to the closest tree, and shifts. Not long after, Theo comes back in human form not long after. I wonder how many clothes they have stashed all over. While Theo is walking over, I noticed he looked really nervous. We started walking into the packhouse when I suddenly noticed Theo stopped Sean and told him something. Sean nodded and ran off. I was walking to Theo's room and when I opened his room, I froze in the doorway. 

From his doorway, there was a trail of rose petals and candles leading towards his bathroom. I turned around to look for Theo but he was nowhere to be seen. I followed the path but then I noticed something. Each candle had printed words on them. I looked at the one and read it. Each candle had a phrase about something Theo liked/admired about me. I kept reading them as I walked towards the bathroom. Each one made me a little more teary-eyed than the last. Once I finally got to the bathroom and walked in, I couldn't contain the tears much more. I let out a few small tears. In the bathroom was a gorgeous bubble bath with a massage pillow and a bunch of stress candles. On the table closest to the tub was a candle with an iPad and note next to it. In the note, Theo said he asked his mom to set this up so that I could relax. Apparently, he also arranged for the whole packhouse to be quiet if not empty today. I smiled and the note and then got into the tub. The massage pillow was amazing. I have no clue how Theo knew that this was what I needed but I'm so grateful for him already. While in the tub, I started watching some Netflix and then opened the notes app. I'm going to have to find a way to pay him back for his kindness. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and long wait for an update. With all the holidays, it's been extremely hectic. I'm going to try and update regularly again but it is the holiday season so I may not be able to. I hope you guys can understand and again so sorry for the long wait.