Ch 22: Day w/ Mate

Theo's POV: 

Alex and Allison never showed up. I even walked around the entire school trying to pick up their scents. I didnt pick up any trace of them. I did however see Dylan and what's her name. I guess he didn't waste any time to show that he moved on. I only came to school to spend time with mate so I'm leaving. Before the bell indicating the next class begins, I leave and get into my car. I drive home, not really regarding the speed limits or street laws and get home within minutes. I race to my room and ignoring my mom calling for me on accident. I throw my school stuff on my bed and then change into some work out clothes. I leave my room and again rush down all the stairs. This time however, I hear my mom calling me and lets just say she's mad. Ive only ever heard her use this tone with my dad once when we were really little and he accidentally mouthed off about how shes a baby know it all. I turn around and walk towards her. I sit down on the closest chair. 

"Hi mom, what's up?" I ask, kinda wary of what's going to happen. 

"Did you hear me calling you the first time you ran up those stairs? I want to know what exactly you think you're doing home right now. You should be at school. Especially since you put in all that effort to get transferred to a different school. What exactly makes you think you can just skip?" I feel bad for ignoring her. I never meant to, but just the thought that something could be wrong with my mate has me and Xavier so worried, I'm barely thinking straight. 

"I'm sorry mom. Alex wasn't at school and neither was Allison and I'm just really worried. You know what its like. Remember when you told me that when you and dad met, he didn't even want to let you go to the bathroom alone. I cant even be with Alex at all times yet because she has no clue that we're mates or that werewolves exist." I hear Xavier whine, knowing that he will have to be away from his mate for quite some time still. I hear my mom sigh. 

"I'm letting you miss today. If you miss anymore days, I'll have your father pull all you boys out of that school. Do you understand me?" I nod my head knowing there will be no arguing about this. Just as I'm about to leave, I hear my dad come into the room. 

"What are you doing here? You switched schools for your mate. Why aren't you in school? I may be older but I can still kick your butt if I need to. I dont think your mate would be willing to have a dropout as a husband. Do you? How would you provide for future pups and not to mention the pack....." He keeps going on and on until my mom finally gets annoyed and kisses him. Now at least he's quiet but come on. I dont want to watch my mom and dad make out. 

"You can go sweetheart. Don't be out to late but if you are mind link us okay?" I nod my head and notice my dad has moved behind my mom with his arms around her protectively like always. I get outside and run straight for the woods. Ill get to Alex's house must faster in wolf form. 

I shift and immediately take off on my way to her house. I cant wait until she lives me. No having to run around the town to see her. All I'd have to do is go up to our room. I cant wait. I get there relatively fast. I look around her house and notice her car isn't there. Almost immediately panic arises in me. If shes not here, where is she? Before I have a full blown panic attack, I watch her car pull in. Allison is in the car with her and she looks exhausted. I walk away and let them have their girl talk and go crouch in a bush. It's not a couch but its comfy enough. I lay down waiting for them to get out of her car. Soon enough, they get out and walk inside. I watch as they make breakfast and set up a movie marathon. I dont understand why girls do so much for movie marathons. I just watch for what feels like minutes but I know its hours, although I'm not complaining. I'm in a daze when suddenly my mate goes and opens her back door. I stand up hoping she doesn't walk into the woods when suddenly she starts calling for Xavier, aka me. She didnt even finish saying 'Xavier' before Xavier was fighting me for control. I think it over and eventually just give in and walk over. 

I follow her into her house. She calls Sean because she does believe I'm his dog after all. Xavier lets out a low growl not liking being referred to as a dog and being considered Sean's, there's only one person he'd ever be willing to say owns him and that's our mate. I start to zone out staring at her. I don't even notice that she walked back outside to get Carter until I hear her calling for him. I thought he would be at school but I get why he's not. I wouldn't want to be away from my mate if I knew she was hurting, even if it was just emotional pain. Soon he trots right on into the living room and lays down with his mate. I don't think I've ever seen him so content before. My mate goes to lay down as well so I get up and lay with her. They have on 'Teen Wolf', I couldn't hold in the growls while they got so much werewolf information wrong. It's so fake I don't get how anyone could believe it's true. Hours go by and then suddenly there's a knock on the door. I follow my mate and growl a bit. If whoever is on the other side of that door hurts my mate I'll end them. As we get closer to the door, I pick up Sean's scent and relax a bit. He knows better than to harm my mate. When she opens the door and sees Sean, she lets out a small smile. He gives me a smug work as he walks past me. As he's talking, he walks into the living room and sees Carter and Allison. He lets out a small squeal and takes photos. Sometimes I wonder how he's a gamma. His squealing ended up waking Allison, which has definitely made Carter mad. Something tells me he's going to have some words with Sean later. Allison sits up as my mate and Sean go and sit down. I follow and lay back down with my mate. 

"Well we've got some gossip. You guys missed out on so much. Not to mention now that everyone's single, we can have so much more fun!" Leave it to Sean to bring this up.