Ch 5: Aftermath

Theo's POV: 

Once we're in the truck, I immediately tell Sean to get us home ASAP. I need to start getting the transfer papers in order and I'm sure Carter is ready to lose it. I just lay down in the truck thinking about my gorgeous mate. I don't know what I did to deserve such a gorgeous mate but man am I glad. We pull into the drive way about ten minutes later. I shift back the second I could. I dont need anyone seeing me with pink ears and tail. Im their future alpha. I'd never be taken serious after everyone saw that. 

Carter doesn't even bother to shift back, he just bolts for the woods. I'm assuming he's going to burn off some steam. Sean looks at me and I just shake my head. I walk inside with Sean close behind. We get into my father's office, aka my future office, and I immediately begin filling out the transfer paperwork. I fell Seans eyes on me the entire time and once I'm half way through on the first page, I stop and look at him. 

"Yes Sean?" He gives me a 'duh' expression. In which I return a 'well' expression. 

"Well I guess I'm going to have to spell it out. How was your mate, what's she like, hows Carter's mate, are they both nice, I can't wait to meet them more, how was your groom, oh and why is Carter in such a mood?" I look at him and wait a minute. 

"My time was great, my mate is amazing and everything I've never wanted and more. Leave Carter alone, he's having mate issues. We're NEVER talking about my grooming EVER!!!" He just smirks and after a minute or so he gets up leaves. 

I go back to the paperwork and work on it for an hour or so. By the time I finish I finally look at the clock and notice that its nine at night. I get up and go eat, shower, and then I put some boxers on and get into bed. I lay there looking up at the ceiling. I can't believe I met mate. I also can't wait to get know her. I'm going to have to get used to human speed relationships. If she was a wolf she'd be next to me right now cuddled up into my side. I lay awake for another hour or so until I'm finally able to drift asleep. Right as I'm about to drift to sleep, I see my mate smiling at me, welcoming me into a sound sleep.