•1

It was early in the morning.
And the golden sunrays fall into the room through the glass wall and decorated the little white room with a golden shade on its white wall's.

Heavenly aroma of coffee in the air.
Calm and soft music from the piano floated around the hallways of the House making the fresh morning atmosphere more pleasant.

Tine poured the hot coffee into a mug and smiled when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and he plav his chin on Tine's shoulder.

"Goodmorning"Sarawat singed in Tine's ear making him chuckle and raised his hand to pat Wat's head lightly.

"Goodmorning"Tine said and gave a cup of coffee to Sarawat and took another one with hot milk.

He made his way to their little one's room with Sarawat behind him and they could hear the music from piano more clearly now.

They stood behind their son watching his fingers moving from keys to keys swiftly and his parents smiled at eachother.

He stopped playing once he felt his parents present behind him.

"Goodmorning baby"Tine smiled and ruffled his hair when he looked up and gave them a small smile.

"Goodmorning mommy and daddy"the six year old smiled and took the cup of milk from Time as he slowly started to drink. He was already ready for school.

"Are you ready for school this early dear?"Sarawat Asked looking at his bag and he nodded.

"Yes daddy"he said making Sarawat smile brightly.

"Come on baby, let's eat breakfast"Tine said and Sarawat kneeled down.

"Piggyback"Sarawat said and the boy looked at Tine who smiled.

"Go on"Tine said and Kavin climbed down from his chair and stood behind his daddy and put his arms around Sarawat's neck. Sarawat hold onto his tiny legs on either sides of his waist and stood up slowly.

"Careful"Tine Chuckled when a cute giggle left from Kavin as his father carried him out of his room.

After having breakfast together they heard the doorbell rang.

"Come on Kavin, it's time for school"Sarawat said and Kavin walked to his room to get his bag and walked to the door with his parents following him.

Tine opened the door and saw felix standing there with a smile.

"Goodmorning"he said with a sweet smile and they greeted back.

"Aweee is little bun shy"Tine Asked seeing little Ava hiding behind her brother's leg and Felix touched her her and she stepped ahead a little.

"Is Bun waiting in the car?"Sarawat asked and Felix nodded.

"Yes uncle, can we go now?"

"Sure Lix, take care y'all"Tine said and waved at them.

_

Felix helped both the kids to get into the backseat and made sure put the seatbelts for them.

"Let's go mum"He got in the passenger seat and smiled at Bun.

"Sure little, hey there little bean, have you had your breakfast?"Bun turned her head to look at Kavin who nodded shyly.

"Yes aunty"he said and Bun reached out to ruffle his hair and Ava pouted and Bun chuckled and ruffled her hair and then Felix's before starting the engine.

Kavin and Ava 6yrs old while Felix is now 14yrs old. Since they all go to the same school Bun drive them and pick them up from school everyday unless she's busy with some office stuff. The duty will be her PA's if she's busy.