•26

"A-ah"Ava winced in pain as she tried to sit on the bed and Felix came for help.

He wanted to scold her for still acting stupid but the look on her face hold him back from doing anything.

Jisoo and Bun were totally heartbroken,not only for their daughter but also for the people who had a hard time because of her.

In the end she was receiving lots of hate and pitty instead of love and care she wished for. She believed that no one will ever look at her the same way,they did before all this mess started.

Kavin and Thyme weren't informed about her current situation since she begged her brother's not to do that and they were just said that she's not well and is taking rest. She don't want anyone to visit her at the moment.

But Kavin could sense that something is not alright when Hyunjin rushed back to her home at midnight. He tried calling her but her phone was switched off.

Her parents and brothers were in the room, waiting for her to speak anything.

In her mind,there were oy two people who told her that they believe her, the words that kept her determined to change. One was Kavin and there's no way she could face him after what she put him through and the other is Hyunjin.

She turned her head to the side and looked at him.

"Oppa......."her voice was weak like she have no energy left in her and Hyunjin rushed to her.

"Ava, how're you feeling now?"he asked concerned and hold her hand.

"Oppa, I want to take rest......."She said and he frowned confused.

"D-do you really b-believe that I can change?"she asked and he nodded without hesitation.

"Can you ask my parents to take me away?"

"Ava-"

"To Australia. I'm willing to go with them"she said and everyone looked at eachother concern written over their face.

_

Ava stopped coming to school and Thyme was so excited to tell her about them. But not seeing her, the unattended calls and her refusal to meet them when they visited her home made the boyfriends grew worried.

Even though they were finally happy that they got a chance to be together, their worry for Ava kept growing as the day's passed by.

They missed her everywhere,in the class,in cafe,in ground, in Library and everywhere. They always were together except for days when one of them would skip the school for specific reasons which is so unlike the situation now.

Even if Amp hated her with a passion she started to grew worried after hearing Kavin and Thyme. She sure isn't here to replace her,she was sure she can't and she didn't even intended in doing so.

_

"That's the one that she like"Felix pointed out and Hyunjin took out the box of snacks and put in in the trolley cart along with the things they brought.

"Is that all? Anything else? "Hyunjin asked and Felix repeated the question to Ava on the other side of the phone.

"Yep, that's all. Good to go. Call you later, princess, take care"Felix said through phone and looked at Hyunjin.

"Let's go-"

"Felix"someone called his name and he turned around to see Amp.

"Amp?"Hyunjin asked and she nodded.

"We didn't expect to see you here"Felix said with a small smile and she smiled back.

"I was on my way back home after school, just wanted to get something. Ummmmm where's Ava?"she asked nervously and they looked at eachother.