•37

So now, probably y'all may remember all the things happened in the previous books,but I'm going to take you all to a few memories of the previous books. In short this chapter is very special to me considering how I'm going to bring back all the characters in the previous book in the form of memories in this chapter.,hope you'll enjoy this one as well💕

(LONG CHAPTER WARNING)
_

Everyone gathered around the table, to have dinner together. It's been so long since they had meal with everyone so this moment is special and something they would all cherish in their memories.

"I still remember how Kavin invited Thyme home and meet on the rooftop, and even lied to us. I really hoped and wished that Thyme would be such a nice friend to Kavin, and I'm really happy that until now, they're together and happy"Tine said with a heartwarming smile and Kavin smiled and Thyme from across the table.

"I- miss my d-dad"Thyme mumbled and Kavin's eyes softened as he stroked the other's back.

"Shhh it's okay Thyme...... he's gonna be okay.......and so are you"Kavin whispered and Thyme slowly pulled away and gently smiled at Kavin who was still holding his hand.

They both gulped down staring at eachother's eyes.

It was first time they holding eachother's hand on hugging for this long, even as bestfriend's their hugs didn't lasted that a few seconds.

After dinner they all gathered together in the backyard,with some drinks in their hands.

That night they all shared the stories of happy and sad day's they've came through. And all the memories took them back to time and even made them tear up. The grown ups were going back to the days where once they here were all young and happy. And the kids listened to everything attendively.

"I would proudly say that I lived the best life........ I'm so lucky..........I could never ask for a better mother and father.......my brother was my favourite of everyone even though we fought every now and then.........and I also had the best aunt......."Bun said melting away to memories, her eyes getting teary as the memories flashed in her mind.

"Ofcourse princess Bun, you are forever our cute little beautiful princess"Win pinched her cheeks a little and smiled cheekily making her blush sweetly at her parents

She ran towards the mirror and started pulling princess styles in front of it making Bright look at her from head to toe noticing something wrong.

"Why is she acting too girly now?"Bright asked and Win looked at him.

"What do you mean?"Win raised his eyebrows.

"Wasn't it last month she refused to put on a gown and insisted to go in a t-shirt and jeans to a wedding party?"

"So what? Aishh that doesn't make sense. They are kids, when they grow up their styles will change"Win said and looked at their daughter.