•8

So here it's again the flashback of Ava saying to her son about the things happened later on that night after Kavin lashing out on Thyme.

______________________________________

Even though no one could see his tear's deep in his heart he was crying an ocean. He knew he overreacted, but he hated being left out. Ever since his father died he was left alone by his mother and his family was his friends. His mother used to be a little concerned about him after a few days of his father's death. But soon she started have secrets and then there was a stranger in their life who shortly introduced as his stepfather. He was afraid that soon the secret between his other two friends will leave him behind alone.

He felt a touch on his shoulder and he turned his head to see Tine and he also saw Ava at the door looking at them with a soft gaze.

Tine sat next to Kavin and patted his back.

"It's okay,Thyme.......I apologise for h-"

"You don't have to,uncle...... it's fine"

"It's not fine, I know. In fact I myself am shocked because I've never seen Kavin being like this. I admit that he can be a little colder to everyone but to the one's he love,he keep no secrets and he wouldn't hurt them. I know itbit now.............I d-don't know what happened to him"Tine said but Thyme wasn't sure how to answer him either.

They both sat in awkward silence until Tine spoke up.

"You should take rest,Thyme....... I'll talk to him"Tine said and Thyme just watched the elder one leave and sighed as he fall back on his bed.

_

He gripped on the chain around his neck, one piece of that he brought for them three. He didn't knew how to approach Thyme or Ava.........he was finally starting to feel comfortable and open around everyone he's close with but with the incidents happening lately he pushed himself behind from breaking out of his comfort zone.

He was born that way. Silent,calm,smart, handsome,less talking and everything about him made him look like a cold guy in total. Thyme was the only reason he felt like changing. He was afraid that Thyme might get bored of his self since the other boy is kind of a social butterfly compared to him. He wanted to be a little like Thyme so that the boy will also be close to him like he's to Ava. He know that he's jealous everytime he watched Thyme being more close to Ava than him. And it hurted him when Thyme said he's boring or things like that. But not everyone is like you think they are.

Everyone have a darker side, most of them hide it or pretend like they're all perfect. Even Kavin have dark side that he wants to hide from everyone else,he was sure that one day he'll overcome by himself.

He touched the paper cutter that was on the table and he was lost in his thoughts.

"Regretting what you did?"He flinched hearing a voice and relaxed as he knew it was his mom, but he didn't dared to look at him in his eyes, because he sure was on the wrong side this time. He thought it was the best to keep his eyes shut, he know someone would be watching them.

"I don't know what's in you mind...... I'm your mother,but I can't read your mind......it can be ever harder for Thyme. I don't know what you should do but you definitely need to apologise to that boy. He was just concerned........I know you won't understand Kavin,but I wish if you would. He's afraid of losing his friends. If possible try not to hide anything from him or atleast don't bring up whatever secret you have when he's with you. I'm your mother but a motherly heart aches for every kids who are sad. Let it be Ava ,Thyme or anyone........."Tine was in loss of words and he was angry but he didn't wanted to take it out on the kids, he just left Kavin alone in his room and a tear slipped out of his cheeks.