•40 {Final}

!!!LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!!7.5K+WORDS!!!

Kavin snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a car stopping in front of the house.

Hazel was coming to the living room and as soon as she saw one of her favourite person getting out of the car.

"Mom, Dad is here"She said and Kavin stood up.

Thyme got out of the car and smiled as he saw his daughter running to him with her hand wide open, Thyme chuckled and ruffled her hair as she hugged his waist.

"What took you so long?"Kavin asked as he walked out of Ava's house and went to his husband and daughter.

"He didn't knew where he put the bag, it took some time to find it"Thyme said and looked at Jungwon who got out of the other side. They forgot a bag in airport and went back after arriving halfway, so Kavin came home first with Eunbyeol and Hazel.

Eunbyeol and Jungwon is also married and she's pregnant. They also moved to the place near Ava's and Kavin's but their house is a little far away.

Soon Jake also joined them as they walked inside and everyone sat in the living room of Ava's house.

After lunch they all decided to go home and unpack and arrange everything first before gathering together for dinner. Jungwon left with  Eunbyeol first and then followed Kavin and Thyme with their daughter.

"Don't be late, you'll be helping me in kitchen"Ava said to Kavin who chuckled and agreed as he walked to his house.

Everything like furniture and the boxes were arranged on a corner of their almost empty living room, thanks to Jake who gave instructions to the one's who put it inside.

Kavin and Hazel stood on Thyme's side as he had his hands around their shoulders.

"How's our new home?"Thyme asked and Hazel grinned.

"I love it more here"she said, she loved it back in Thyme's house too. But the house was a bit more bigger compared to this one and sometimes gave off a dark aura that she wasn't really adjusted to. She was more like Kavin when it cames to things like this and prefered living in nature friendly places and bright surrounding. As soon as Thyme heard about this spot near Ava's house,he discussed it with Kavin,his parents and,Hazel before buying the place and building a home there.

"Are you okay here,Thyme?"Kavin was asking for the n'th time as he know how much Thyme love to stay in the house where he lived with his father.

"Of course,yes honey. Wherever you two are with me, it's my happy home"Thyme smiled and pulled his wife and daughter close to him with a gentle smile.

Infact,Thyme wasn't really fond of the Idea of moving out in the first place. But as soon as Kavin gave birth to their daughter,he started having second thoughts.

Everyone was happy and they named her 'Hathai', which means heart. Their daughter is a piece of their heart and they'll admire her for this throughout their life. They also decided to call her Hazel,as at home.

She was brought home and the home was filled with the joy that she brought in there with her birth.

Thyme had a home that his father built for him and there are both bad and good memories that house hold of the live he lived in the house.

Thyme felt like he should also built a home,a new world for his daughter, where she'll grow up with memories of all kind in the house. A House that'll hold the memories of the live she lived in the house.

However he didn't really like any other land he take a look at it, but as soon as he found this one he instantly fixed this places and build a small house for them three.

🎉 You've finished reading 2𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 [ 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌-4 ]{Completed} 🎉