•32

"Hi, You must be Amp's brother. I'm Thyme"Thyme entered the kitchen with Kavin and Heesung and he talked to Jay who laughed awkwardly in the tensed atmosphere.

"Hello, actually he's her brother"Jay pointed and Jake who was still staring at Ava, who now had her eyes welled up with tear's, hearing the voice she earned to here but believed will be the last to hear.

Thyme slightly bowed to Jay and Kavin did the same. Jay bowed to them Both before introducing himself.

"I'm Jay, Jake's friend"he said and the two boys smiled.

"Oh and this-"Jay said shortly before turning Ava to face the boy's whose jaw dropped and eyes widened in shock.

"This is our sweet sister, might seem cold and silent but she's a total sweetheart and loyal friend, named Ava"Jay said grinning and Ava felt like the gazes of Kavin and Thyme were like sword stabbing into her heart that hurt her a lot causing her to close her eyes tightly, letting the tear's roll down her cheek.

Amp eyed Heeseung like asking to get his boyfriend get the hell out of here.

"B-babe, why don't we wait-"

"Don't baby me, I said"

"Okay okay, but....but, yeah, I've got something for you"Heeseung quickly said and Jay frowned.

"For me? What is it?"

"A- A surprise, you won't know what if you don't come and take a look, come along-"

"You could bring it here"Jay said still not getting a hang of the situation.

"No...... it's, it's heavy to be carried down. Please come with me or I'll be sad"Heeseung said and Amp pushed Jay from behind.

"Just go with him"She said.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be right back"Jay said and he made his way out with Heeseung and Amp looked at her mother and brother.

"Erm, Jake and Mom, why don't we give them some time......alone, somewhere open and fresh"she asked and her mom nodded.

The boy's were lead out of the room, still their mind blank but Ava hesitated to move and Amp hugged her and patted her back.

"I- I think they- they hate m-me, Amp"Ava cried and Amp caressed her hair.

"No no, it's nothing like that. They're just shocked like you are,Ava.......... just have a talk with them,hm?"

"I'm scared"she sobbed and Amp sighed.

"Of what? Trust me Ava, even if this is out of blue,they must be the happiest to have found you back"Amp said and let Ava hug her for some time before taking her to the backyard,where her friend were.

"Try to act normal, she's very nervous"Amp whispered only to the boy's as she walked back with her mom to let the three friends,who met after such a long time to have time for themselves.

Amp sat across them with her head down and the boys did nothing but stare at her, it was awkward.

Like imagine meeting someone went away from you abruptly and meeting them after such a long time,it would be super awkward.

They wanted nothing but to hug eachother like the same love and care they shared before, to smile like nothing bad happened between them, to talk like they were never apart, to be normal but it was all awkward.

Thyme and Kavin wasn't crying but their hearts were.

Thyme opened his mouth to talk but words didn't came out and he closed his mouth and nudged Kavin, asking to start first.