•13

Kavin blushed and let Thyme put the candy in his mouth as they sat on the bench and watched the people walking around and playing in the garden. It was getting dark means,time to return to home.

After reaching home Thyme was so excited to say how much Kavin cried after eating the chips even after him trying to stop him. Kavin just chuckled at how excited the other boy was and Tine and Sarawat was surprised to see their son like that. They never really saw Kavin being genuinely happy but now when he smiles his eyes show how happy he really is and they wanted their son to always have that shine in his eyes.

"Did you two kids had dinner?"Tine asked and Thyme shook his head.

"Noooo, those hotels don't make tasty foods like Kavin's mom do. Besides your cooking is my favourite now"Thyme said and Tine Chuckled.

"Yah yah stop flattering my wife and go upstairs you two, take a bath and come down for dinner"Sarawat said sounding jealous and the other three laughed.

"Oh my god, you're so jealous,uncle"Thyme teased and Tine blushed and Kavin chuckled looking at his father's facing showing a 'done with this kiddos' expression.

"Be quick"Tine reminded as the two boys went upstairs to Kavin's room. Even though there was a spare room that Thyme could use,he crashed in with Kavin and it's not like anyone was stopping him.

Thyme waited outside while Kavin was taking shower and looked at the clock on Kavin's night stand and the photo of Kavin with his parents next to it.

He moved closer to the nightstand and took the photo in his hand and sighed as his fingers caressed the photo.

♡︎

"who save you from your teacher's?"

"Daddy"the boy answered giggling.

"Who save you from mom when you do something bad?"

"Daddy"

"Who supports you in everything?"

"Of course you,daddy. I love you"he hugged his daddy.

"Love you too buddy, no one's weak. But everyone's different with their personalities. No one's weak and strong and it's equal if we're to help each other in needs. So of course he's not weak, you just saved him when he needed and probably tomorrow he'll be the hero who'll save you"His daddy said and he nodded.

"I hope he can be my friend"

"Let's hope so baby. Now zip up your mouth and go to sleep, you've got school to attend tomorrow"Thyme groaned earning a chuckle from his dad as he slowly drifted to sleep in his father's arms.

♥︎

Thyme chuckled sadly and wiped his tear's that fall at the thought of his father's warmth that he misses a lot,no matter how much he have grown up.

He put the photo back when he heard the door of bathroom opening and closing as Kavin finished showering.

"I'm do- are you okay?"Kavin rushed to Thyme seeing the boy's eyes red from crying and Thyme sniffled and shook his head.

"I think dust got into my eyes. I'll go and shower,your parents must be waiting for us"Thyme said and quickly made his way to bathroom.

Kavin's gaze fall on the picture on his nightstand,it was not in its position and Kavin sighed "He's very bad at lying".

The dinner was silent except for Sarawat and Tine talking something about their job's.

Thyme laid on the other side of the bed and shifted to different positions as he wasn't feeling sleepy.