•14

Warning!!! slight mention of self harming

"WOAh that's a lot of close"Sarawat complained.

"Stop it, he's happy"Tine slapped Sarawat's hand.

"And I swear if on of them make the other sad, imma kick them both out of the world,I SWEAR"Sarawat accidentally shouted and their eyes widened as Kavin shifted in sleep and Tine pulled his husband away from their son's door and glared at him.

"Geez,why are you so loud?"Tine asked and Sarawat shrugged and give him this kind of look↓

↑Yeah,this kind of look,cuz, why not😌

Tine shook his head and Sarawat hold his hand.

"No joke's,but back in days you were the loud one's at night tho,but I didn't shout at you ,did I?"Sarawat smirked.

"You serious, bro?"Tine asked crossing his hand.

"Yea-WAIT,what 'bro'?. I'm your husband, don't call me that?"Sarawat said.

"Say that once again and see"Tine challenged.

"Don't. Call. Me. That"Sarawat said.

"Ok,sure bro"Tine scoffed.

"Yah, how can you. Baby,that really hurts, don't call me bro"Sarawat pouted.

"Don't say shameless things then"Tine said walking downstairs and Sarawat followed him.

"But we were 'shameless'?"Sarawat said and Tine groaned.

"Woah, you're being annoying,you know that?"

"Ooh Yeah but I'm your annoyance"Sarawat said cheekily and Tine face palmed and walked to kitchen as he knew whatever he tell , Sarawat's gonna come up with a reply that'll embarrass him.

_

Kavin shifted and opened his eyes,he found himself in a firm and warm embrace, he looked up to see Thyme sleeping peacefully, holding him close.

That's right, overnight they showed their real colours, Thyme became the big spoon and Kavin became the baby spoon☺️😌.

Kavin blushed as he slightly shook Thyme by shoulder.

"T-thyme-.......wake up-"suddenly Thyme's arms tightened around him and Kavin blushed even more and he was afraid Thyme could feel his heartbeat racing from his close they are.