•33

(You might think I'm lazy because I'm moving things faster in the story and it's partially true,not lazy but I'm getting busier and just last night I read my story again and deleted two drafts I saved because the more the story is dragged to be long, I felt like it's getting boring.

And of all 4books, this is the only book I'm having second thoughts on because I feel like I'm not writing not even in a way that I used to write. So I think it's better to put important events first and end the story without making it even boring.

As the last book of '2gether till the end' I don't want to have regrets on this, that's why I'm doing this.

I hope you can understand me and accept this,❤️.)

°•.•°_.(❤️)._°•.•°

Years later

Almost instantly she removed her coat and threw it on the backseat as she entered the car and looked at her girlfriend who entered the car.

"How was the flight alone?"she asked and Amp hit her arm.

"I told you to we could come here together,it was so damn boring"Amp pouted and her girlfriend chuckled.

Like a coincidence, Bella was worked under Heeseung and as soon as Heeseung found it out he arranged everything for their first date and Bella was the same person Amp fell in love with. No fake's. They are dating ever since then and like everyone they fight,but they are okay and never fall out of love even if they took a small break after their 3rd year anniversary to have some time to themselves alone.

Times and life's have changed, they're all working now and are busy with their own life's. Fortunately they still keeps in touch every once.

They're back to Thailand now to meet their friends, Amp couldn't come with her girlfriend because she had works and Bella couldn't wait for her since she had an important meeting in Thailand.

"I'm sorry baby, but now you're here,right, We're going to have a lot of fun"Bella pecked Amp's cheek and she smiled.

"I'm so excited to meet everyone. Let's go fast"She fastened her seatbelt.

_

"Hey Kavin, where's Thyme?"Ava asked as she opened the door for Kavin who entered the house with a few shopping bags.

"He forgot his phone at office,he dropped me here and went to get it, help me"Kavin said and Ava took the bags from him and placed it on the couch.

"What are these? You're no guest to us, remember?"Ava rolled her eyes and Kavin chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"I know that, cupcake. It's just some clothes and toys for Levi"Kavin said and she sighed.

"He already have a lot, he's gonna be spoiled by a few more years"Ava said and suddenly Jake came to the living room with their baby in his hands, Jake smiled at Kavin.

"Hey bro, how're you?"Jake asked and Levi, his and Ava's four year old baby boy started wriggling in his arms as he saw Kavin, wanting to go to his uncle.

Kavin laughed and quickly picked up Levi from Jake's hand and Levi instantly placed his two tiny hands on Kavin's cheek that made them both smile.

"Hello boo, missed me?"Kavin asked in tiny voice and pecked the baby's forehead.

"Uncle m-missed me?"Levi asked and put his one hand on his chest and Kavin chuckled.

"Of course uncle missed you lots and lots"Kavin said and Levi chuckled at Kavin's tiny voice.