•16

"I want to tell you something........about Kavin"she said and Thyme raised an eyebrow.

"About Kavin? What is it?"Thyme got concerned hearing Kavin's name.

"Kavin........."she stopped and looked down at her feet feeling uneasy........

She was not afraid about telling this to him, but about something else......

"you're nice and that's why I hope we could stay as good friends,as long as we can. I'm afraid I'll never be the same if you're the one to tell anyone about this, I'm already broken......... don't be another reason for it"

Kavin's sad face cane to her mind and her gaze softened. She didn't wanted to be the reason that Kavin is hurt,but if she's not to tell this to him,Kavin might get even more hurt as the time goes by.

"Did you forgot what you were about to say? Tsk, what is it-"

"This book.......this is Kavin's, return this to him for me,I have classes now......... please excuse me"she said as she forcefully placed the book in his hands and ran away made Thyme annoyed.

"Why is his book with her?"Thyme looked at the book as he walked into the library to find his friends.

"Kavin,"

"Hmm?"They both turned around.

"Ummm,did you perhaps met with Amp today?"Thyme asked and he couldn't help but notice how Kavin was scared for a while,his eyes showed it.

"W-why?"

"She said to return this book to you,how come it's with her"Thyme asked and Kavin and he gulped down before reaching out to take the book from him.

Ava looked at him suspiciously and Kavin looked away.

"Uh well, teacher asked me to give it to her"he said but Thyme was staring on his arm with a serious look and grabbed his hand to look at the bandage on it.

"What are you do-

"What happened to you? Are you hurt?"Thyme's voice was deep as he stared into his eyes and Kavin felt nervous all of a sudden.

"How did this happen,Kavin? Did Amp hurt you?"Ava suddenly asked and Kavin's eyes widened.

"What?no,she is the one who put bandage on it"Kavin blurted out and Thyme's eye's fall. He wasn't there when Kavin was hurt, what if Amp replaces him? Should he warn her to stay away from Kavin?

"Then how did this happened?"

"It was an accident, just a small cut. I'm fine"Kavin said and Thyme sighed.

"Let's go"he walked out first and Ava glared at him before following Thyme and Kavin stood there for sometime before following them.

_

"And why should I even stay away from him? I undestand him more than you do"

"Whatever you have is just a crush and it doesn't reach near my relationship with him for 12years. So you won't understand him as much as I do"Thyme turned around to leave when she stopped him.

"There are many who hide their pain behind a smile. Besides 'how long' doesn't matter when it comes to relationships"Amp said and He frowned.

"What do you mean?"Thyme asked. He stayed at school to meet Amp, after sending Ava and Kavin home.

_

"Do you love Thyme?"

"I don't"Kavin shortly replied and Ava smirked.