•19

"A boyfriend? For real? Gosh,I thought he was just a bandmate. You didn't even told me ,bro"Ava gasped and hit her brother's shoulder and their parents chuckled.

"Well, we were just friends before confessing our feelings for eachother"Felix shrugged and Chuckled.

"Wow,even you two knew but didn't told me"Ava pouted.

"You also have secrets that you won't tell us,right? So it's a fair game"Bun said and Ava sighed.

"So, is he coming here?"Ava again looked at Felix who smiled and nodded.

"Since we're on break he went back to his home. But two days ago we talked and he said he would like to visit here in Thailand. But he's not going to come here right away"Felix said and Ava frowned.

"Why?"

"He want to introduce me to his parents,so we're going to Korea and bring him here after spending a couple of days there with his family"Felix said and Ava was confused.

"Are we all going there?"

"No, just me and you. I can't go there alone, I'm quite nervous"

"But for real, it's not the first time you meeting his parents"Ava said.

"Well, they've met his as their son's friend and bandmate but not as a boyfriend, so it's different and can be quite nervous"Bun explained and Jisoo gasped.

"Waaah, that's so true,kids. I still remember when I visited Bun's parents with Felix, god,I was so nervous"Jisoo put a hand on her chest remembering how nervous she was back then and the others chuckled.

"Really?"Ava asked laughing and Bun nodded.

"But my brother was so happy for us"Bun said.

"Yeah, soon after they were loving me like a family does"Jisoo said smiling at the heartwarming memories.

"BUN, OMG I MISSED YOU DUMB SIS"He jumped out and ran to her and hugged her tightly and she groaned.

"Why must to embarrass me like this you ungrateful brat"Bun kicked his knee and he groaned in annoyance.

"Ha, help me get our bags inside"

"Who's this-"

"Long story, help us first"Bun said and Bear looked at the girl and boy before helping Bun get the bags inside.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"You must've told you were coming home, he's in kitchen making something and dad's in office,will be back for lunch. Ai you didn't send me the graduation ceremony pics"he complained.

"They're in my laptop, I'll show you after meeting mom"Bun said and looked at Jisoo.

"Soo, this is my brother. You can call him bear and bear meet Jisoo and Felix-"

"Your friend and brother?"Bear cut in and they looked at eachother nervously.

"S-soo let's find mom first"they both were nervous about Win's reaction.

Win was so immersed in cooking for his kid when someone hugged him from back and he grinned.

"You're here baby"he turned around and hugged her tightly and let himself shed a few drops of tears of happiness before looking at the uninvited unfamiliar guests.

"This is......"

"Uh- y-yeah.......t-this is Jisoo, my girlfriend"Bun looked down but was shocked when Win started laughing.