•12

"I'm sorry for earlier" Amp jumped a little as she got startled by the sudden voice behind her as she was fixing her hair and put a hand on her chest and sighed in relief seeing the person.

"Omg Kavin, you gave me a heart attack"she said and Kavin smiled a little making her chuckle.

"I'm sorry about that too"Kavin mumbled.

"It's fine,really......."she said and an awkward silence spread around them and Amp cleared her throat.

"Uh I didn't expect to see you at a party........"she said and he nodded.

"I came with my friends"

"Aah Thyme and Ava......"she said and Kavin took a step ahead and she looked at him quite surprised.

"My friend's misunderstood earlier........ I- I felt b-bad after that"

"Like I said.... it's really fine, don't let it bother you. Btw, did you really called me there for nothing?-"

"I want to be friends with you"Kavin blurted out and Amp gave him a look of surprise and disbelief.

"W-with me?"

"I-I understand if you don't want t-to"he said scratching his nape, feeling awkward and embarrassed. He clenched on his fist and looked down at the floor and she was concerned.

"I would love that but.......you look uncomfortable, are you okay?"She asked worried and he nodded.

"It's all new to me"he said.

"Oh I see........ it's fine tho, you're friends are here, I am too........ you'll get used to this"Amp said and Kavin nodded and left her alone in the room.

But everything was obvious for Amp, she understood that he needs time to feel free around her even though he didn't said it in words. She smiled a little, she was ready to give all the time he want as long as it'll help him being comfortable around her.

"You're back, are you okay?"Thyme asked seeing Kavin and Kavin nodded.

"Not bad"Kavin said and Thyme chuckled.

"You see, it's because it's your first time. Next time you'll feel more at ease and eventually you'll feel completely at ease but don't let your guard down around stranger's"Thyme said and Kavin nodded and looked around.

"Ava?"

"She went home......."Thyme said and Kavin's eyes widened.

"Haha,why are you shocked?"

"Where did she go?"

"To her house, aunt Jisoo called and ask her to come home quickly. So she left and told me to take care of her sweet brother"Thyme said pinching Kavin's cheek lightly and Kavin just laughed a little and Thyme smiled at him as he stared at Kavin's face.

"What are you looking at?"

"You're cute"Thyme said and Kavin blushed looking away and Thyme chuckled.

"Aaahhhh why do you have to be so cute,Kavin. I want to put you in my pocket and carry you around to everyone but also hide you from other's"Thyme cooed over Kavin and Kavin was trying to hold back his smile.