•31

"You look so pretty"Ava looked at Jake and smiled at his words. Jay was sleeping on her bed and her parents aren't back yet. The both stood in the balcony watching stars.

"Jake, why do you wanna spend your time on me? Like,now you know what I was and what I am now....... don't you feel hate or disgust towards me?"She asked and he chuckled.

"Jay told you, didn't he?"he asked and she shrugged and nodded.

"Actually,I already know someone like you....... infact at first I was angry at her but then again, when I thought again......... feelings can make us change in a way we don't plan to. Like Jay tried to change into a bad boy after I left but he still became my old bestfriends once he started to focus on good side's again"he said and she nodded.

"What if I could never reciprocate your feelings for me?"Ava asked and she saw a hint of sadness in his eyes but he smiled sweetly at her,a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"I'll be F-fine........we can't force someone who can't love us,fall for us....right?"Jake asked and she smiled and nodded a little.

The day end just like that, Jake took Jay back after Ava's parents were home.

Little did they know that soon they're having some unexpected guests over?

_

Kavin knocked on the hotel room and his mom opened the door for him and hugged him.

"You're finally here"Tine said and the three younger's Chuckled.

Due to some issues they had to land on Korean before taking another flight to Australia.

"You could've visited them before us"Thyme said and Sarawat came to there.

"She would be surprised to see you guys, it's been such a long time"Sarawat said and smiled.

"We should take rest first. Have you guys collected the key's from reception?"Tine asked and they three nodded.

"We two will share a room and about Amp, she met her brother's friend here and they're waiting for her. She'll stay with them"Thyme said and Amp grinned.

"They're waiting for me, I'll go first"She said and Tine patted her head gently and smiled.

"Sure"

"We'll also leave now, should get some sleep first. Can we meet up for dinner?"Kavin asked and Sarawat nodded as the younger's left the room leaving Sarawat and Tine alone.

Thyme and Kavin walked Amp to reception where Heeseung and Jungwon was waiting for her, she hit Heeseung's arm and Thyme and Kavin chuckled along Jungwon at her.

"I almost thought you cheated on Jay oppa with this cute guy"She pouted and Heeseung Chuckled.

"Jay is my angel and why would I even think about breaking up with him when my purpose here is to take our relationship to another level"Heesung said and Jungwon smiled.

"Besides he's just my younger cousin"Heeseung said and looked at Thyme and Kavin.

"She's a bit nosy, isn't she?"he asked joking and Amp hit him again and others chuckled.

"You both go and rest now, I'm going with them. Come with me tomorrow,okay? We're meeting my brother and that's the first thing tomorrow"Amp said and her friends nodded.

After dinner Kavin with his boyfriend and parents decided to go shopping to get gifts.

"Do you think they'll like this?"Sarawat asked and Tine nodded.

"They would, definitely. Bun kinda like wearing couple dress with Jisoo"Tine said.

"You also know that we're getting older"Sarawat chuckled a little and Tine rolled his eyes.