Chapter 25

(I decided to skip all the teams exams since some don't involve with Kiyoko. So I'm skipping of where Kiyoko will do her exam)

Kiyoko was in the exam gate, and waited patiently for her exam to start. She munches on her last candy

"Ok Kiyoko, you are going against mama, I made a plan and win so I can go to camp with my besties" she said to herself and smiled.

"Alright I'll go Plus Ultra" she yelled out to the sky excitedly.

(Back in the monitor room)

All the students decided to watch Kiyoko in battle, and the final student for the exam.

Tsu said "I can't wait to see Kiko's exam, especially she is going against her mom"

Yaoyorozu said "I heard about Blacksmith, she is very agile in battle and she can make weapons in seconds. She may be a tough opponent Kiyoko".

She looked at the screen where her friend will do her exam

Iida watched as well and thought 'be careful Kiyoko, I can tell your mother won't go easy on you'.

The announcer explained "Team Kiyoko. Practical Exam. Ready. Go!"

Hagakure cheered "go Kiyoko beat her!" The girls cheered for her as well.

(At the final exam)
Her final exam is a replica of a city but with more alley ways, like Midoriya's and Bakugo's exam. Kiyoko walks down the street and looks around "ok where are you mama and the exit"

What she didn't know, her mother was standing at the rooftop of a building, watching her with a smile. Kokoa or Blacksmith hates to hurt her daughter but she knows that Kiyoko will have to face stronger opponents in the future and this will help her learn.

Kiyoko keeps walking around and tries to find the exit "this is so big how can I pass the exam"

"Oh you want to leave and not challenge your Mommy" she heard a voice and rockets from a far. She looked around and yelled "hello?"

Blacksmith appeared behind her with her hover shoes still on and said "the first thing to be a hero, it's to always be prepared" she had a blaster out and aims it waist.

The candy girl gasped, as Kokoa pulled the trigger and blast Kiyoko creating a huge gust of smoke.

Kiyoko got hit but manage to get away, just the waist part of her costume and skirt were ripped up. She saw the damage and pours a bit "oh no my skirt"

Blacksmith said "don't lose focus" she keeps using her blaster and shots her many times but Kiyoko dodges all the shots then had time to create her rock candy gauntlet, defecting the blast.

She continues to block her mother's attacks until Blacksmith appeared infront of her and has her gauntlets on then does an uppercut on Kiyoko, sending her flying and lands hard on the ground.

Kiyoko whimpered in pain as her own gauntlets break.

Blacksmith pants and smiled but deep down she said in her head "I'm so sorry my babygirl"

(In the monitor room)

The students gasped as Ashido yelled "how can she do that to her own daughter?!"

Recovery girl said "I know Kokoa ever since she was UA student many years ago, oh boy she gets injured very easily but her heart is filled with passion and would never hurt anyone. I know she is doing this to Kiyoko for her to learn"

Uraraku asked "to learn?"

The nurse nods and faced the screen "Kiyoko is very innocent and barely understands the danger in the world if she becomes a hero, so this is an opportunity for a mother to teach her daughter"