Chapter 3

(Kiyoko's POV)
"YAY, CINNAMON ROLL!" I yelled excitedly. I saw everyone amazed by this, and Pop Rocks expression jaw dropped, which made me giggle a bit

I saw Pop Rock yelling and was about to lung at Cinnamon Roll and use his quirk.

Before Mr. Aizawa would do anything, I made my arms into taffy and stretches out towards his feet and traps him as Aizawa's scarf grabs him by his face and arms.

Pop rock said "why the hell, is your damn scarf so strong and Candy, let go for me" as he struggles to move away from the scarf and trying to break free from my arms

Aizawa said, "cause it's a captured weapon, made out of carbon fiber and a special metal aloid, stand down". He was still holding his scarf and trying to pull his  upper body since i trapped his arms and legs, he then said: "It would be wised to not use my quirk too much,  it gives me serious dry eye". 

I explained, "no, you are not going to hurt Cinnamon Roll, you are such a meany Pop Rock". I pouted

All the students were amazed by the teacher's erasing quirk and my quirk. They started to comment about us but I had a feeling that someone was looking at me deeply, but i shrugged it off

Aizawa then looks at me and said "i appreciate the help Kiyoko, but there is no need, besides.." he lets go of him then said "we are wasting time, let go him then go next" he walks away

I said with a smile "okie dokie" i walked to Katsuki and turned my arms back to normal and freed him. I got up by he just stands there.

(No one's POV)

After Kiyoko freeing Bakugou, she went to the circle and had the ball in her hand. Many had eyes on her and see what she is going to do.

Kiyoko starts think of what candy that helps her shoot far. She got an idea and then w as ready to throw as her hands starts to fizz up. As she throws the ball, the fizz came out of her hand and made the ball go farther. Aizawa got her score which was 750.5 meters.

This shocked everyone that a pretty girl like her is that strong. She turned around and faced him then does a cute pose with a peace sign and her tongue sticking out

Ashido went to her with excitement "Kiyoko that was amazing, that kind of quirk to you have"

She giggled and explained.about her quirk

Todoroki was looking at her with a bit of amazement and stoic, he was attracted to her, by her power and beauty, he mumbled "Beautiful".  He thought to himself 'I should apologies to her, she is too dense to understand, but something about her makes me want to be with her'

The exam continues, with the last three which were Sit-ups, Seated Toe Touch, and Long distance run. Everyone did pretty well, well except for Midoriya.

Everyone gathered around Aizawa to know the rating and scores.

The students were all together and waiting to see what rank they got in the test.

As Mr. Aizawa shows the rankings of the scores, Kiyoko got 3rd place, and under someone named Shoto Todoroki.

She went to him and said "I'm under you, you are very strong Peppermint"

"Peppermint?" He looked confused

She giggled at him with a smile

Midoriya saw his name and he was ranked 21st, He looked upset and disappointed in himself, he started to think even more as he held his injured hand

Aizawa then said "and i was lying, no one's going home" he then grins " that was just a rational deception to make sure you give it your all in the test"