Chapter 14

(Narrator's POV)
Todoroki's team was in front of Midoriya's team as they remain silent

Tokoyami said "I didn't think this confrontation would happen until later in the contest, he seems to have it out for you, Midoriya"

"We only have a few minutes left until the game is over, what do we do" Kiyoko asked

"We can't stop know, we have to be ready" Midoriya said as he still faced Todoroki

"Now Iida" Todoroki said as he held onto him as he used his quirk to run to Midoriya.

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us" he said as she starts creating the needed objects

"Kaminari" he also said as Kaminari said "oh I know what to do"

Midoriya gasped and looks around "watch your surroundings guys, it's not just Todoroki, everyone is after us"

"I hope you made something strong Yaoyorozu, It's a discriminated shock" he said as they prepare for his quirk. Todoroki throws the blanket that Yaoyorozu made over them

"1.3 million bolts" Kaminari.yelled as he released a huge shock wave to the teams around them.

Before it hits Midoriya, Dark shadow got infront of him and took the hit and screech in pain. Kiyoko made Glass Candy shields to protect them

"Oh no Dark Shadow" Kiyoko yelled as she saw Dark shadow getting hurt.

As the shock wave has gone down, Todoroki pulled the blanket off of them and said "we have less that six minutes left, it's time to make a move". He used his ice quirk on the staff that Yaoyorozu made and froze the other teams to the ground as they were mobilized.

Todoroki's team continues to move forward and grabs some of the headbands for the other teams

Present Mic announced about it as Aizawa explained "after using Kaminari's electricity, which immobilized the other teams. In the obstacle course he was surprised by how many people avoided his attack. He's adapting his strategy"

Present Mic gave him a thumbs up about it.

As Midoriya's team walk backwards away from Todoroki.

His jet back was in smoke and he said "the jet pack is malfunctioning"

Hatsume got upset about it then Uraraku said "oh no they're too fast, we can't get away"

Tokoyami commanded dark shadow to protect them and strike at them but Yaoyorozu made a stone paddle and block his attack

"Fruity is too fast when she creates things, that's a problem for us" Kiyoko stated

"No, Kaminari is the one to fear if there was any more sunlight, his attack could destroy Dark Shadow" he stated which shocked both Midoriya and Kiyoko.

Midoriya said "you're right, lightening is the problem" he remembered of what Tokoyami said to him about his quirk.

Tokoyami then said as he looks at Dark Shadow "as long he keeps using his quirk, it would be very difficult to attack, Dark Shadow is to Timid to attack"

Dark shadow whimpered and said "violence solves nothing"

"Oh poor buddy" Kiyoko said gently to Dark shadow with a worried look.

The group stopped at the line of the field and was cornered, like Present Mic announced

Kiyoko then said "what do we do now Cinnamon, they are coming"

Midoriya then started thinking then said "for now we have to hold on to our points"

(Kiyoko's POV)
As we faced Peppermints (Todoroki) team, we have nowhere to go since he used his ice to block us, I know Cinnamon (Midoriya) has a plan.