Chapter 32

(Next day)
Many reporters and the press came in front of the UA high entrance. Many started asking questions about the incident and the students.

Taking place in the staff room, Principal Nezu spoke with the teachers, Midnight, Snipe, Present Mic, and All might. He explained "that training camp was meant to prepare students to handle villain attacks. The irony is shameful. We knew the League would resurface. But we packed a fundamental understanding of their plans. They aim to destroy hero society. And they've already started their war."

Midnight then said "even if we had understood, could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know they possessed. Besides All Might out an end to most organized crime. We're all rusty". She wasnt herself after what happened. She still wouldn't forgive herself after letting her nice get kidnapped.

"We definitely gotten complacent during peaceful times without realizing it. I guess deep down all of us thought that we'd be riding the sweet life for good." Present Mic explained

All might then said as he had his thumb pressed against his forehead as he looked disappointed and down "I will never forgive myself for such cowardly ignorance. While our students were fighting desperately for their lives, I was just...having a relaxing soak in tye bath."

Snipe spoke up "we shouldn't have had the sports festival right after the USJ attack. We wanted to show we were still strong. To have two students kidnapped is our greatest failure as teachers. They've taken Bakugo, Kiyoko and society's faith in heroes way from us"

Midnight made a fist and tightens the grip "don't mentioning her name" she said as she was upset

Snipes spoke "calm down Midnight, we are still upset about Kiyoko's kidnapped but we will do everything we can to find her and Bakugo"

"That's not the point. What kind of hero, no what kind of aunt am I?  Kokoa and Genki put their fate in me, to all of us to watch their daughter. But now look what happened. She gone and we did nothing" midnight said as she tries to calm down

Nezu then spoke "please reframe yourself Midnight. As we all know, every news outlet is currently condemnimg UA High. If Bakugo and Kiyoko were one of the main targets, it's likely because the villains noticed Bakugo's violent tendencies during the sports festival broadcast." He holds up a newspaper and the tablet about Bakugo. "But for Kiyoko is very unknown, she isn't violent like Bakugo and does possess a strong quirk. I'm guessing they noticed her personality and will try to take advantage of it. If the two were to end up joining the side of villains....that will be the end of UA as a school."

"Since we're in tye topic of trust, there's something I think has to be voiced now. At this point, we can't sent it anymore, can we?" Present then looked serious, more than before "There's a traitor at this school."

The staff looked at him, surprised

"Only tye teachers and the pussycats knew knew where the training camp would be." He then stood up and slammed his hands on the table "dont you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could've used their phone to message a villain but--"

Midnight interrupted him "stop this, Mic."

"What's the problem?!we have to find who the leak is!"

Snipe spoke "could be you for all we know. You got any proof that you're 100 percent innocent? Can we know that everyone in this room is an ally?"

Present Mic sat back down and growled since he knew Snipe was right.

"If we start doubtin' each other, we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Accusing a traitor isn't somethin' we should take lightly."