Chapter 44

(Thank you Sukura41 for the idea)

As tye screen revealed of who passed, they all start searching their names

Kiyoko yelled out "I passed, i passed the exam!" She jumps up and down as she smiled

The others cheered as well as they found their names

She looked at the screen but her eyes widen when she noticed something "Pop Rock, Peppermint, Tiramisu, didn't....pass"

She looks over at them as they looked disappointed "oh dear". She walks over to Todoroki first since she was close to him and asked "you ok, Peppermint"

"Todoroki!" The two turned around as they saw Inasa walking to them

Tye two males looked at eachother for a bit then Inasa bows at him, slamming his head to the ground as he said "I'm sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass the licensing exam. My focus was too narrow minded. Forgive me!"

Todoroki looked at him before looking away.

Kiyoko wanted to say something but decides to say nothing, letting tye two set their ways right

She heard her friends commented as they were surprised that Todoroki and Bakugo failing, knowing that they were tye top two students

Mera then announced "so, next we'll give you the print out of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve going forward"

The judges gave out each of the students results.

"Sweets" one of them said to her as they gave her results to her "thank you" she said before he walks off

Mera continues "we looped off points when you did something wrong. Fall below 50, and you were done. These demerits are itemized and your result forms, as you'll see, so I'd look at them."

She reads through her results as she read her mistakes. She got a 75% and was told that she did the exam well but her actions at the rescue was too reckless, including her potty mouth.

She shrugs and said "it's not so bad, I did my best and passed, right?".

Most of the times, when she tries her best she appreciates it but for some reason she felt upset on her score.

She looks around and mumbles "I wonder how the others do"

She listened to her friends but what she heard their scores, crushed her

Sero got an 84

Yaoyorozu got an 94.

Iida got an 80.

She got upset that she did low. "But I thought I would get higher" she whimpered a bit

"Hey Kiko, what did you get on your form" Yaoyorozu said as Jiro and Ashido came to her.

Ashido said "did you see Yaomomo's scores, she got a 94. Is that awesome?"

"Yeah, awesome" she said softly not looking them, gripping on her form

"What about you, what did you get" Yaoyorozu asked

"Tch, my results are fine, I don't have to show it to you guys. Mind your own business" she said as she turns away from them

This surprised the three, Kiyoko never talks to them like that.

Yaoyorozu then got a bit upset and said "Oh my apologies Kiyoko, I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't know you were a bit sensitive about it"