Chapter 30

The remaining groups and the pussycats looked at the villains, shocked that they know where the camp was located

"How did they find the camp, I thought we only know about it" Kiyoko asked as tiger blocked her so she wouldn't run to Pixie bob

The reptile like villain spoke "how are you this evening, UA high school? We are part of the Vanguard Action squad of the League if Villains."

Ojiro said "the league of villains? What are those guys doing here?"

Maybe said as she still held her magnet pillar on Pixie bobs head "i could crush this kitty's head so easily. How about it dears, should I?

Tiger growled "you get away from her!"

Tye other hero said as he got between Magne and Tiger "now, now. Hold on Big Sis Mag. You, too Tiger, calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles."

"Stain?" Midoriya questioned

"So you're the ones he ended up inspiring." Iida said

"At your service. That's us. And you, four eyes. I believe I recognize you. You're one of the self-righteous brats who attacked stain in His City. Lemme introduce myself" he said then pulled out his weapon which was many blades and swords strapped into one "Call me, Spinner. I'm here to make Stain's dreams a reality."

Kiyoko gasped which caught his attention "and you made our job easier for us" he points at her "blondie here is the one of the brats we are looking for and the one that Stain claimed worthy. So hand her over, or we'll take her by force"

Tiger got infront of Kiyoko to protect her "you won't put a finger on my little sister and I don't care who you are. You're criminals! The woman lying there is named Pixie Bob. She's a pro hero who's saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these young heroes, pushing then to reach their full potential. She's looking for a mate but otherwise she's content. I promised Genki to protect his daughter at any cost" He then draws out his claws "what gives it the right to cut such a happy life short and take a little girl?!"

Spinner lunges at them "didn't anyone ever tell you, it's not a heros job to be happy?!"

Mandalay explained to Tiger "tiger! I've talked to everyone. Trust the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. You an I will stay here. We'll hold them back! " She then faced Iida "you return to camp, protect Kiyoko, it's clear that the villains are after her! Class rep, you're in charge in the way there! Don't engage anyone!"

Iida agreed and said "leave it to me, Lets go, come on Sweets" she nods as she followed but stopped when she turned to Mandalay and said "wait big sis Mandalay, I know where Kota is"

Midoriya and Mandalay looked at her in shocked. Kiyoko said to Midoriya "he's at the Mountains straight ahead. It's not safe that he is alone, we have to save him."

He noticed she had a worried look,.which he rarely sees from her, without saying anything, he nods "alright Kiyoko"

Iida noticed that both Midoriya and Kiyoko aren't following "Midoriya, Sweets"

Midoriya then said "go on ahead without me. Kiyoko you have to go with them, it's not safe here"

She pouted "no Im coming to, I'm worry for Kota as well a hero must save anyone at any cost"

He jumped a bit from her idea, he was surprised that she is willing to find Kota even though, she was the villains target.

There was no point to argue with her so he agreed and let's her follow him where Kota was at.