Chapter 11

Timeskip after Class

As the bell rang, I started to pack my things to head home. As i was about to leave, i noticed a huge crowd was blocking outside of the door.

I got confused about what was happening so i went to Cinnamon Roll(Midoriya) "Wowza, what's is happening here"

"do you students have any business with our class," Smarties (Iida) said as he lifts his hand up

Grape (Mineta) said "why are you blocking our doorway, you won't hold us, hostage" he panicked a bit

"Just scouting out the competition, you idiot," Pop Rock (Bakugou) said bluntly which made Grape upset about it.

"Competition?" I said softly. He then said "we are the ones that dealt with the villains attack then survived, they want to see you through knives"

He faced the other students which made them jumps as Pop Rock continues "now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras"

Strawberry (Uraraka) and Cinnamon Roll (Midoriya) panicked a bit as Smarties explained loudly "Bakugou don't be going around calling people extra, just because to don't know them!!"

"Please everyone calm down" I get between my friends

"So this is Class 1-A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass."
A boy with purple hair with bags under his eyes came out of the crowd. "Is everyone in the class delusional or it's just you?" he said.

"Ahhh?!" Pop Rock said as my friends freak out about his question.

"Oh hello" I smiled and waved at the purple haired student.

The Purple hair male looked at me then continued as he rubs his neck "How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others, I was forced to choose a different track, such as life"

I continued to listen to him and I noticed that Pop Rock was getting upset again.

"I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance if any of us do well in the Sports Festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course and they'll have to transfer people out to make room," he said

My friends gasped a bit of what he said.

"We can get transferred out of the hero course" I was more confused

"Scouting the competition, maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I steal your spot right from under you, consider this a declaration of war," he said.

I was very silent but I looked at Pop rock then the purple-haired student.

I got between them and faced the purple haired male "please came down sorry about Pop Rock's tone, let's not get unhappy here"

"So you're Class 1-A's princess that everyone was talking about," he said to me

I looked at him and said "yes I am" then he got a bit close to my face, i was confused of what he was doing
"Do I have something on my face" I wipe my face with my hands gently.

"a girl with a candy quirk, know the pros and the innocent one in the class," he said then pulls away "i guess you are pretty cute, in my book" he smirks at me

I smiled at him cutely and said "ah thank you, that's so sweet"

I felt Pop Rock's hand on my waist and pulled me away from the male student and glares at him.

It looks like purple hair and Pop Rock are having a staring contest, who will win?

"Hey you!" another student yelled that looked like Eijirou but with silver hair "Im from Class 1-B, next door to you, we heard you fought some villains, and i came here to see if it's true, but you all just so brats except for the candy girl who thinks they're better than us!!