Chapter 6

(Kiyoko's POV)

I woke up early since I made a cute surprise.for my friends, like a gift since we are friends and classmates. As I placed them in a small bag that I crafted, and placed then carefully in my bag then head off to school.

As I skipped I accidentally ran into someone with a black hoodie "oh I'm sorry"

He held his hand out to me "here get up" I smiled then I got up "thank you sir" I shook his hand

He just looked at me but I couldn't see his eyes but I said "I'm Kiyoko Sweets"

"Shigaraki" he said and let's go of my hand then I said "well I have to go, I have school, bye Shigaraki" I ran off to get to UA for an exciting day

(No One's POV)

Shigaraki looked at her walk off "she's so cute, Kiyoko Sweets, I must have her" he walks away and disappeared to the streets.

(Kiyoko's POV)

As I head to school, I saw the press surrounding the school gate. Since they know that All Might is our teacher, they try to get in to see him. I tried to walk pass them but one of them stopped and asked me like a billion questions, such as "What is it like to have the number one hero, as a teacher", "how is all might like", and some got personal like "aren't you the daughter of the number 6 hero Kind Candy", "is it true that they left you here with the R-rated Hero", etc.

"Well it's like cool that All might is our teacher, and he is my favorite and yes my dad is King Candy and yes they left me here to have a happy life and Midnight is like my aunt to me" I smiled and said honestly

They started to ask more, but I was happy to answer more.

As they ask me more questions, I spotted Peppermint, I gasped with a smile then squeezed my way through the press "Peppermint, wait up"

"Kiyoko?" He asked as I got close to him". I said "hey Peppermint, lets get to class before we are late" he nods at me

It was lucky like a chocolate coin that we were able to get through the press "Golly we got through, now lets go Peppermint" I smiled as I grab his hand

He then said "alright then". I walk with him as I skipped to class, I asked "so how is your morning Shoto"

He said shortly "it was ok"

As we walked in, I saw that Fruity (Yaoyorozu), Smarties (Iida), Cinnamon (Midoriya) and other of my friends were there.

As I got to my seat, I went in my bag and pulled out the gifts.

Gumdrop(Hagukure) came to me and said "ohh what do you got there Kiko"

"Just wait and see Gumdrop" I smiled then went to every desk and placed the gift on their desk.

I returned back then look at my phone and read about some dessert recipes.

Timeskip

As everyone was at their seat, I noticed that they got their gift.
Aizawa said as he started the class "descent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds, and went over your team's results"
He looks at Pop Rock (Bakugou) "Bakugou,You're talented, so don't sulk like a child, about your lost ok"

He was annoyed and responded "yeah whatever"

Aizawa faced Cinnamon "and Midoriya, I see that the only way you won the match is by messing up your arm again"

Cinnamon looked ashamed and listened to him "work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you dont have control over your quirk, that line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body, while training here, but your quirk will be very useful when you can get a handle on it"